JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

I hate everyone's unless they have a cute doggie in them  :lol1:

:wave: Weird day. 

What's your favorite avatar???

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

Currently, I ADORE Vernalee's (Grumpyswife) avatar!  That is the cutest thing I've ever seen (the only thing that would be cuter is if a baby bunny was on his head instead of a kitten!) I go to her profile just to look at the picture because it makes me smile so much and my heart just feels good!

P.S. I think dogs are one of Jehovah's greatest creations - they have all his most wonderful qualities - loyalty, faithfulness, pure joy, always glad to see you and unconditional love (I know Jehovah's is conditional though).  I never understood why comparing a man to a dog was an insult ("what a dog!") because if men were dogs there would be no domestic violence or fatherless, unloved children.  Dogs only want to GIVE, PLEASE, and LOVE - that would be the perfect man! 

Edited by shali

Don't live for the moment - live for the future! :D

i still can't get a pic resized so I have my little dog's up. 

You can email us a pic of your choosing, or send us a link to administrators@jwtalk.net and we can resize and upload it on your behalf.

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

John- I love your Klingon!

Bob- you're an impossible little boy! 

Mandi- poor puppy, is it like that normally?

Pauline- I'll send you my email so you can send me a pic, I'll make it the right size, love to see your baby in full size!

Brigette- NEVER, repeat NEVER change your Avatar. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that little dog!

Me? It's the close up of my grand girl. She's a crack-up like this so it's really her natural expression!

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

My avatar kitty is spiritually inclined..he says JW ORG over and over! He is thinking "read my lips"!..My 2nd kitty at the bottom is very young and just plays all the time! The saying is..a pet reflects the owner's personality! I guess that is correct...Even though I love to promote JW.ORG, these gadgets are a fun way to do it!

Jehovah is "walking upon the wings of the wind" PS. 104:3b

cat2_e0.gif

Sylvie, your girls are beautiful! I miss my Shepherd Diego.  But I'm a cat person mostly.  I like the more....unusual specimens.  My Pinky had no ears and half a nose due to skin cancer, and Stella has cross eyes and lives under my bed because she still thinks she's in 'nam.  Here are 2 more I'd like to add to my menagerie:

post-5044-0-16160400-1429107548.jpg

post-5044-0-92074000-1429107548.jpg

Sylvie, your girls are beautiful! I miss my Shepherd Diego.  But I'm a cat person mostly.  I like the more....unusual specimens.  My Pinky had no ears and half a nose due to skin cancer, and Stella has cross eyes and lives under my bed because she still thinks she's in 'nam.  Here are 2 more I'd like to add to my menagerie:

attachicon.gifugly grumpy cat.jpg

attachicon.gifugly-cat1.jpg

Sylvia, were you in Vietnam for a while? I know it is under the Australia branch.

chào chị :wave: 

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

This is my favorite picture to use as my avatar.  I use it for gaming, for my phone ID, computer ID, for whatever.  Except for my youtube.  I don't know why it's not....

But basically, the musician, Ringo Starr, made this.  He has is own *ahem* "art collection" that he made off MS Paint.  I found this one the most hilarious.

post-5413-0-59139700-1429118447.jpg

~Van