JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

2015 Regional Convention Invitation ang Program

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3275 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Thrilling themes!

New songbook on Friday 1:40 pm ???

Beautiful theme of the Public Discourse and the Final Talk on Sunday!

I can't wait!

Probably, yet the program is neat. I sees the last talking is intersting on Saturday. Look at the scriptures on this.

I like the new format. I like how the assembly and conventions notes app that's integrated with the nwt2013. I hope that the brother will integrate the new program. ☺

"there was Jehovah’s word for him, and it went on to say to him: “What is your business here, E·lijah?" To this (Elijah) he said: “I have been absolutely jealous for Jehovah the God of armies"- 1 Kings 19:9, 10 Reference Bible

Ecclesiastes 7:21 "..., do not give your heart to all the words that people may speak," - Reference Bible

But how can you take notes with it? Now with the program, I'm stokes about the convention. Can't wait. (Squealing voice right now).

At the previous time, I've got no idea. I open in Mantano and just see a graph paper look. Maybe it's to be announced later. Or use another pdf reader/editor. My thoughts.

"there was Jehovah’s word for him, and it went on to say to him: “What is your business here, E·lijah?" To this (Elijah) he said: “I have been absolutely jealous for Jehovah the God of armies"- 1 Kings 19:9, 10 Reference Bible

Ecclesiastes 7:21 "..., do not give your heart to all the words that people may speak," - Reference Bible

At the previous time, I've got no idea. I open in Mantano and just see a graph paper look. Maybe it's to be announced later. Or use another pdf reader/editor. My thoughts.

I tried it in Kindle, pages, evernote and one note on my iPad and none of those allowed me to type on it.

Tried on Kindle and iPad and no editing. That's something. I guess it'll be announced later or something. Hoping for the best.

Though I don't know either, I downloaded the edible pdf on to my laptop to try it out.  You can edit and add text through adobe acrobat.  But when I tried to fill a page with typing, it doesn't expand the text area (where the graph paper is).  So it isn't going to be good for me to take notes either as I want more room than just one page.

Still, brief notes should be ok.  I personally don't touch type fast on a tablet, so I don't think I could keep up with interactive notetaking.  BUT it is going to be great to use instead of a paper program because you can just click on links for scriptures, all the songs are there, and it's pretty too!

A posible hint of the note taking feature for jw library??

o-O

Possibly. Although I think, given how JW Library seems to be designed, the note taking and highlighting features could be more close to how they work on an ePub file.

I haven't figured a useful way yet to use the 'interactive' program.  What I have been using is 'One Note'  on my Windows tablet with the program in another window.  I then can, at any time, open and read my notes on my Android phone.

We might need a new thread for this but I like to use "Pen and Paper" it's an old app originally designed for the Palm. The app was originally loaded in a Palm by inserting it between the 'Thumb' and 'Finger' which are standard equipment on the Palm. One of the advantages of the app is that It is a cross-platform app and the data can be shared with anyone, users are also able to use the "Pen and Paper" app remotely by keeping their electronic device in their pocket and use the Note Pad (or nPad) accessory. Oh, a special stylus is required but are very available.

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

I use on my tablet for this pdf Adobe Acrobat DC. Ok, I have a Note 10.1 with a pen. And since a few days
Google handwriting app. This one works much better than original Samsung.

post-5339-0-64074100-1429798396_thumb.jp

You can change font size, I think this is 10 point (not sure), color...

Songs are included, bible scripts not.

Not bad, with handwriting app...

The best app I've found for taking notes with the interactive program on the iPhone and iPad is PDF Expert. Here is an article I just wrote about it on my site: http://appchasers.com/2015/04/25/best-app-for-taking-notes-with-the-2015-interactive-program-for-jehovahs-witnesses/

The great thing about PDF Expert is that it's fantastic for managing all sorts of file types on the iPad. Not only does it annotate PDFs beautifully, it will also store and play videos and music. You'll be able to view Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents too. So the app is definitely worth the investment!

The best app I've found for taking notes with the interactive program on the iPhone and iPad is PDF Expert. Here is an article I just wrote about it on my site: http://appchasers.com/2015/04/25/best-app-for-taking-notes-with-the-2015-interactive-program-for-jehovahs-witnesses/

The great thing about PDF Expert is that it's fantastic for managing all sorts of file types on the iPad. Not only does it annotate PDFs beautifully, it will also store and play videos and music. You'll be able to view Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents too. So the app is definitely worth the investment!

Thank you so much for the info, that is going to help both my wife & I.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk