JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

WHAT? Denmark is having problems with bestiality

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3282 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

This world is so much more sick than we even know...Denmark feels it is necessary to pass a ban on bestiality saying that it is a problem. They include information from veterinarians stating that there is a large percentage of the animals they see for treatment that have been involved in this disgusting act...speechless!!!

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/22/world/europe/denmark-bestiality-is-banned-amid-concerns-of-sex-tourism.html?ref=world

How curious. Denmark was the first country in the world to legalize gay marriages. Then more recently it became the first country in the world where a gay can get married in any church of his choosing; the church has no legal right to refuse him.

Why would they want to worry about getting more perverse...? :wacko:

I don't get it... :perplexed:

I understand how people can be lured and blinded into committing certain types of immorality due to imperfections but this is not one of those types...This just sickens me and I have pity for those poor animals....sheesh...

I live in a temporary reality- awaiting the day I wake up to life in the real world!

This world is so much more sick than we even know...Denmark feels it is necessary to pass a ban on bestiality saying that it is a problem. They include information from veterinarians stating that there is a large percentage of the animals they see for treatment that have been involved in this disgusting act...speechless!!!

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/22/world/europe/denmark-bestiality-is-banned-amid-concerns-of-sex-tourism.html?ref=world

I'm not going to read the article, yet that is an old problem in the big cities in USA and NY city is one of them.

The article doesn't give any kind of details it only states information on laws and very vague...I had no idea this was an issue in the US either. This is the benefit of being one of Jehovah's people protected from associating with someone that is part of this and knowing when something looks off keeps us way away from these terrible sins. Very thankful I'm naive on the subject.

The article doesn't give any kind of details it only states information on laws and very vague...I had no idea this was an issue in the US either. This is the benefit of being one of Jehovah's people protected from associating with someone that is part of this and knowing when something looks off keeps us way away from these terrible sins. Very thankful I'm naive on the subject.

It been an issue in the USA for years, but it has not been brought into the light. Also, bestiality is very very very bad in India.

I'm not going to read the article, yet that is an old problem in the big cities in USA and NY city is one of them.

Egads! Does this sound like Noah's day, when Jehovah felt regret for creation? Then you read that e felt hurt at His heart. Sort of how I feel when I hear of these sickening things!       :tsk:   :tsk:   :tsk:

Once you start saying that any kind of immorality is just fine, it's all downhill from there.  First, it was okay to 'live together' before marriage, then it was okay to commit adultery, now it is just great if you want to live a homosexual lifestyle...really, I was just waiting for something to be said about this disgusting and cruel practice.<sigh>

Live long and prosper. 🖖🏻

Once you start saying that any kind of immorality is just fine, it's all downhill from there.  First, it was okay to 'live together' before marriage, then it was okay to commit adultery, now it is just great if you want to live a homosexual lifestyle...really, I was just waiting for something to be said about this disgusting and cruel practice.<sigh>

Sometimes, I wonder drugs play a role in this? And I'm talking about hard drugs.

I don't know, drugs seem to be getting worse too, on the news the other night a man took some of the bath salt stuff and he climbed a barbed fence and was hanging by his flesh over the top when the police finally caught him...and another man on the grounds of the university was running around hitting people and then running off and dropping and rolling on the ground, the campus authorities actually had to taze him to calm him down enough. And a while back there was a couple incidents of people committing cannibalism while on them so it is possible that they would do anything while on them.

I read it but my head cannot commute the information.  

We live in a world that has to ban bestiality BECAUSE IT HURTS THE ANIMAL?  Now I'm not saying that innocent animals deserve pain like that but what if it didn't hurt the animals? what if you could hear the cats or dogs or sheep purr, bark or bleet with pleasure?  What then?  It cannot be banned because it's a discusting perversion,... only because it hurts the animals?  No other reason?  

What is wrong with this picture?

Edited by sunshine