JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

JUNE 2015 - JW Broadcasting

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3197 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

I heard a rumor it is about dress and grooming. There is a section about beards, skirt lengths and pant lengths.

Wait...

Did I hear that rumor or start that rumor?

Oh well, we'll find out tomorrow.

:D

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

In the month of May, the new broadcast was actually uploaded on Sunday evening, Eastern Daylight Time. That was several hours before the new link actually showed up on JW Broadcasting on Monday. Check this link starting Sunday evening and find out if the same will be done for June. You could be the first one in your congregation to see the new broadcast, before anyone else even knows about it!

Of course, if you're not in a position to sit in front of your computer at that time for an hour or so, this pointer will do you no good.

You have to hack time.

I can travel in time.

Call me in an hour and I'll be there then instead of here now.

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

The first day of June month is a Monday!!!

Yey!!!

Tomorrow tomorrow we watch the June broadcast.

i would all so like to point out that Tomorrow is not Monday but Sunday and we have  a wonderful meeting on Sunday and it would be Honorable if we were to skip Sunday because we would not get any of Jehovah food on Sunday 

i just would like to point that out to you 

The first day of June month is a Monday!!!

Yey!!!

Tomorrow tomorrow we watch the June broadcast.

post-574-0-84510700-1433045801.jpg

If my math is right, it looks like Sunnyside posted a few hours after midnight, Sunday morning.

Yes we have got to have some humor in the house.

I can't quite get over how, just before the Bethel Chorus started to sing Preaching to People of All Sorts, they kept looking at Brother Splane and they were all smiling broadly at him.  We don't see his face, but it seems obvious he was having fun with that song, and wanted for the Chorus to have a good time with it too!!

In the month of May, the new broadcast was actually uploaded on Sunday evening, Eastern Daylight Time. That was several hours before the new link actually showed up on JW Broadcasting on Monday. Check this link starting Sunday evening and find out if the same will be done for June. You could be the first one in your congregation to see the new broadcast, before anyone else even knows about it!

Of course, if you're not in a position to sit in front of your computer at that time for an hour or so, this pointer will do you no good.

They're here..... :)

Some of the videos are starting to be loaded..

just checked i didnt see it 

use the link provided.

The music video "Give You My All"

And the part about the uni-player is nice

I didn't see the English video posted yet but I did watch part of the ASL video, it is in English.

Sunday evening, May 31st 7:43 PST. June Broadcast with Brother Jackson available on the link above...... :)

I didn't see the English one 

It wasn't loaded the first time I checked but it's there now.