JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

The New Morality

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3170 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

I just finished reading these articles in the 1982, June 22, Awake magazine. I don't enjoy reading such as this subject, but hold off until my curiosity was full blown. Then I'll read all the articles. 

If that date above was today's date, it could almost be real. 

Sorry, folks.... I had other thoughts, but it is bedtime for me, and I would rather thank Jehovah for a good day in service with delightful partners, than this subject to dream on.

Sorry, folks.... I had other thoughts, but it is bedtime for me, and I would rather thank Jehovah for a good day in service with delightful partners, than this subject to dream on.

I'm confused. If you don't want to think about it, then why did you bring it up?

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D