JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community
We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3162 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

http://www.jw.org/en/publications/magazines/g201508/issus-leafhopper/

I hope I have linked this right. 

I hope I have posted also in the right section.

I found this creature to be truly fascinating.. 

When I was in my 20's I used to work with my Dad on the washing Machines. Loved this Mechanical work. Stripping gearboxes & the cogs etc I was fascinated how they worked etc. I often wondered who was the Brains behind these gears. But after reading this feature on the design Feature. I so love this section. Jehovah truly is awesome.. These little guys while in their young stage, for their legs to work together have gears & Cogs..

I am often blown away when Man creates something useful. Its been because man copies what God has made.

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

I enjoyed the awake article for another reason. For the last 7 years I work at a machine shop that produces gears for under ground mining equipment. To know that Jehovah is the first gear maker is awesome! They are not easy to manufacture - metal gears that would last in a cruel environment.

post-4555-0-62287200-1438474924_thumb.pn

"there was Jehovah’s word for him, and it went on to say to him: “What is your business here, E·lijah?" To this (Elijah) he said: “I have been absolutely jealous for Jehovah the God of armies"- 1 Kings 19:9, 10 Reference Bible

Ecclesiastes 7:21 "..., do not give your heart to all the words that people may speak," - Reference Bible