JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

October 2015 Our Kingdom Ministry

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3150 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

can't wait for the Nov. Awake!     ...

“Millions of people around the world are

disturbed by the hypocrisy and hurtful teachings

of various religions. What do you think

the future of religion is? [Allow for response.]

This magazine highlights a remarkable

prophecy in the Bible book of Revelation

that foretold not only the modern-day exodus

from false religion but also its ultimate destruction

can't wait for the Nov. Awake!     ...

“Millions of people around the world are

disturbed by the hypocrisy and hurtful teachings

of various religions. What do you think

the future of religion is? [Allow for response.]

This magazine highlights a remarkable

prophecy in the Bible book of Revelation

that foretold not only the modern-day exodus

from false religion but also its ultimate destruction

That seems to be a factual and hard hitting Awake magazine against false religion. Ooh I can't wait, hopefully within a week.

"there was Jehovah’s word for him, and it went on to say to him: “What is your business here, E·lijah?" To this (Elijah) he said: “I have been absolutely jealous for Jehovah the God of armies"- 1 Kings 19:9, 10 Reference Bible

Ecclesiastes 7:21 "..., do not give your heart to all the words that people may speak," - Reference Bible

I reminisce from the 2014 convention the talks - false religion has shut up the Kingdom.

"there was Jehovah’s word for him, and it went on to say to him: “What is your business here, E·lijah?" To this (Elijah) he said: “I have been absolutely jealous for Jehovah the God of armies"- 1 Kings 19:9, 10 Reference Bible

Ecclesiastes 7:21 "..., do not give your heart to all the words that people may speak," - Reference Bible

Going over 2014 NJ International Convention with Brother Mark Noumair handling that Friday afternoon part. I'm getting amped!

He broke down Matthew 23! And the video of brother set free to the truth. Whoa!

Edited by AH173

They can chai me up, because I'm ready to roll in November. With Jehovah's holy spirit and gallon of chocolate milk per day will help me.  

Chai?

Are you into tea, French wine cask shed or Jewish medallions?

Edited by Tortuga
CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

249,574 for Britain branch territory.

I've not got my UK KM yet.  Which countries is that?  England, Scotland and Wales obviously but is that also Malta and the Falklands? Anywhere else?  Was the figure for Ireland separate?  I know the NI figures are normally in with Ireland in the annual report and not the Britain branch.  I recall last year's figures for Britain was around 230k but don't think that's the full territory.

I've not got my UK KM yet.  Which countries is that?  England, Scotland and Wales obviously but is that also Malta and the Falklands? Anywhere else?  Was the figure for Ireland separate?  I know the NI figures are normally in with Ireland in the annual report and not the Britain branch.  I recall last year's figures for Britain was around 230k but don't think that's the full territory.

It just says Britain branch territory.  I guess all who get the Britain and Ireland KM.

Field Service Highlight

We are pleased to report that on April 3, 2015, the attendance at the Memorial observance was 2,578,240 in the United States branch territory.

249,574 for Britain branch territory.

Does anyone have the figures from the previous year's Memorial?  I always like to see how many more attended from one year to the next.

New song 140 will be sung at the end of the Service meeting in November

When this is played - the sound does need to be turned up quite a bit for the beat to be heard. Tried Iit in our hall and it was higher than normal.

Also I'm intrigued to know when / what music will be coming out in the future. I met a sister locally whose part of watchtower orchestra (ididnt know this before) who was in Patterson at the end of June. She has been sworn to secrecy and can't say a thing. Logically I can only think that they recorded music for the circuit assemblies from September.

But as regards any new music - she wasn't saying. All she said was when they recorded the new songs to date, especially the first few - they didn't even have lyrics. Just sheet music. When they recorded the jw broadcasting theme music there was no title or info - just sheet music telling them what to play. They found out the purpose when we all did in October 2014.

There will have another sing to jehovah - vocal redintions' disc?

My guess is they will revise the existing discs before making new ones. The musical prelude from last year's annual meeting consisted of revised versions of songs from Disc 1 of the vocal renditions, and a vocal version of song 65 (also from Vocal Renditions Disc 1) was played in one of the musical preludes from this year's convention, which although didn't have any word changes, was a new recording. Besides, we have the vocal renditions of the new songs on JW Broadcasting. But we'll see anyway :)

The background music that is in the new video to jw.org the experience of sister will not be a new song?

Are you talking about the ​Living by Bible Principles section (JW.ORG > ABOUT US > ACTIVITIES) new video?

I tried to listen the song, but didn't find any sign of that song as a new song.

Are you talking about the ​Living by Bible Principles section (JW.ORG > ABOUT US > ACTIVITIES) new video?

I tried to listen the song, but didn't find any sign of that song as a new song.

Exactly. The background music of the new video "Jehovah Hás Done Só Much For Me" that appears 01:21 to 02:01.