JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

New Audio Recording on JW.org

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2973 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

On ‎1‎/‎21‎/‎2016 at 10:24 AM, Jonathan77 said:

I listened to the new audio recordings of Ezra, while following along in my bible, for the bible reading this week.  Though most is read by one brother, it does make it come alive when the other characters are speaking.

I think the brother who read chapter 2 deserves a big well done. 

As part of our Family Worship night we do the weekly bible reading this way, while we're eating dinner. Afterwards we watch any new videos or read news articles on the website, and discuss that week's LaMM material.

I had the Bible reading for Ezra 18-28 this week and having the new recording was awesome. I listened to it driving to and from work. What a marvelous provision ! Jehovah feeds us so well. Every time I check the website I look to see if there is a new recording and if one is present it's like receiving a special gift from a dear friend! :infatuated:

" You can't move forward looking back!"  (Luke 9:62)  Jesus said to him: “No man who has put his hand to a plow and looks at the things behind is well-suited for the Kingdom of God"

37 minutes ago, Friends just call me Ross said:

Got a URL for it?  It isn't showing on JW.Org for me.:huh:

https://www.jw.org/en/publications/bible/

click on on the headphones then on MP3  on the middle bible and you should see Job in the list.

Edited by mserskine

On 27/01/2016 at 0:36 AM, cj24 said:

I love how a different brother reads each time a different character is represented in the bible,  the contrast of voices really bring the bible reading to life.

On 27/01/2016 at 0:36 AM, cj24 said:

I love how a different brother reads each time a different character is represented in the bible,  the contrast of voices really bring the bible reading to life.

I can not wait for the reading of the Bible recorded in Portuguese!

It seems they still need to update the link in the "Read The Bible" section:

Aud1.thumb.jpg.63b5b147d1ccced56e2c0a35f

But it is there if you go to "Online Bible":

Aud2.jpg.26bb952bd1a42dd53bb53d6db44e211

And then click MP3:

Aud3.jpg.be37322127af8a4db6dd2b5ace56af3

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

By the way - that last pic is a nice list of the books already done :thumbsup: 

I wonder what the Psalms will sound like - a different voice for each author, but keep it consistent? That would be cool!!! 

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

Wonder if they had to draw straws for someone to play the part of Satan?:huh:

The brother reading Satan's lines does a mean devil.56b3b5ce2ec4a_RunAwayRunAway.gif.6738f6d

All involved do really well.56b3b555a7e34_ClappingBRAVO.gif.af2cdc21

The brother reading the main character really does a great Job job.56b3b56cb34ed_Clapgrin.gif.8426b8e2423ce

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif