JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

October Broadcast

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3092 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Is it too soon to start wondering/speculating about the October Broadcast?

Who will host?

Who will help?

What will the main talk/theme be?

What additional information will be included?

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

The order so far has been

Lett

Jackson

Splane

Morris

Herd

Losch

Sanderson

Lett

Jackson

Morris

Herd

Splane

So there isn't a strict rotation but I guess Losch or Sanderson will be next.

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

• 2 weeks later...

It will be great if we have a monthly broadcast, annual meeting and Gilead graduation all available on JWB at the same time. 

:popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

I love the GB and their helpers! The helpers should get their own spinoff show- "JW Broadcasting- the after party"Lol

I loved brother Herd talk on the latest Gilead graduation...He joked about them being so much visible now... someone told him that we feel so much close to the GB now and they feel their being prosecuted :) Everyone wants to take pics with them

As for the next chairman I think it should be Losch but I wonder about this brother being absent from videos more time than the others... In the Gilead video, in one of the songs we can see him in the corridor limping  

It will be great if we have a monthly broadcast, annual meeting and Gilead graduation all available on JWB at the same time. 

I was talking to a brother last week on service about this and I said I didn't want to get my hopes up - the full AM and Graduation last year were real treats and yes, I think we all are expecting that to continue but translating all that (the programs are now available in so many languages, which wasn't the case last year) is so much work so my attitude is (in theory) is well, it would be wonderful but if the brothers choose to just release highlights and concentrate on the monthly program, so be it.

Indigestion?

Lots of popcorn, lots of things to watch...

Almost. The annual meeting is the 3rd of October, and the monthly broadcast will come on the 5th. However, the annual meeting and Gilead graduation won't be released as videos until some time later.

Almost. The annual meeting is the 3rd of October, and the monthly broadcast will come on the 5th. However, the annual meeting and Gilead graduation won't be released as videos until some time later.

We had no announcement yet...guess it's just certain congregations ; (

Let my words, like vegetables, be tender and sweet, for tomorrow these words, I may have to eat~

:uhhuh: 

There should be a video showing the new LDC halls. One in Texas and one in NJ. My son was privileged to work in NJ. Filmed for two days and signed a release. Maybe I get to see his hands, lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The kH in New Jersey is beautiful as I'm sure they all are.    At first I thought it looked like a warehouse.    But once the parking lot and the landscaping was completed... it looks beautiful!      Some of my family will be attending that hall.      I do plan to on going to the open house.

Do you remember the days when everyone would get excited on the first Sunday night of the month and would be crowded into the thread eagerly waiting for the monthly broadcast?

Those were the days.... :D

Do you remember the days when everyone would get excited on the first Sunday night of the month and would be crowded into the thread eagerly waiting for the monthly broadcast?

Those were the days.... :D

We are still crowded into the thread but now we get a "try again later" message.  :(

We are all Spiritual Food gluttons! Can't get enough!

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

It is 19:00 PST and still nothing. I think that last month the file wasn't loaded until Monday morning. The month before that I think it was available around 22:00 PST.

We resurrected this thread just in time.. :D

It's 19:40 PST and there are a couple of languages loaded so far.

The order so far has been

Lett

Jackson

Splane

Morris

Herd

Losch

Sanderson

Lett

Jackson

Morris

Herd

Splane

So there isn't a strict rotation but I guess Losch or Sanderson will be next.

Losch this time so next month should be Sanderson

If it is in English...what is the link please?

Can't sleep...so a good time to watch now.

Thanks...

Edited by Brenda

"Be imitators of those who through faith and patience inherit the promises." Hebrews 6:12