JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

October Broadcast

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3070 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

If it is in English...what is the link please?

Can't sleep...so a good time to watch now.

Thanks...

http://www.jw.org/download/?fileformat=MP4&output=html&pub=jwb&issue=201510

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

Only 2 sign languages at 240

Same two languages but now in 240, 360, 480 & 720 each.

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

I just watched the program, since the narration is in Spanish, my second language.

I loved the Brother Lösch talk about letting shine the light, not only by preaching, but by helping others in various ways.

I was moved by the missionary experience in Indonesia. You can imagine how I was when soon after I watched the report on the release of the revised New World Translation here in Brazil. I could not hold back the tears! 

I just watched the program, since the narration is in Spanish, my second language.

I loved the Brother Lösch talk about letting shine the light, not only by preaching, but by helping others in various ways.

I was moved by the missionary experience in Indonesia. You can imagine how I was when soon after I watched the report on the release of the revised New World Translation here in Brazil. I could not hold back the tears! 

Was there was a part about Harbor Witnessing?

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

Can't get it except sign language

Please post updated link

Continue to use the same link. There will be more languages available as they load them. Keep checking the site using the same link..

Thanks Brother Tim! It's good in English. ☺

"there was Jehovah’s word for him, and it went on to say to him: “What is your business here, E·lijah?" To this (Elijah) he said: “I have been absolutely jealous for Jehovah the God of armies"- 1 Kings 19:9, 10 Reference Bible

Ecclesiastes 7:21 "..., do not give your heart to all the words that people may speak," - Reference Bible

New Zealand gets a nice theocratic shout out at the end. ☺

"there was Jehovah’s word for him, and it went on to say to him: “What is your business here, E·lijah?" To this (Elijah) he said: “I have been absolutely jealous for Jehovah the God of armies"- 1 Kings 19:9, 10 Reference Bible

Ecclesiastes 7:21 "..., do not give your heart to all the words that people may speak," - Reference Bible

Another AMAZING spiritual feast!!!  ^_^ 

Just think of all the days and weeks that went into making

this one + hour of primo programming for Jehovah's people. :huh: 

TV worth watching, for sure!!! :D 

What a loving provision from Jehovah and his F&D slave.

What a caring Creator we are privileged to worship.

What an awesome worldwide Brotherhood we are blessed to

be a part of. :D 

As usual, watching this will have me smiling for days. ^_^ 

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

I still haven't figured out how some of my topics end up being on the Monthly Broadcast  :)

http://jwtalk.net/forums/topic/22953-harbor-witnessing/?p=330687

I am getting more information from a brother that was involved in Harbor Witnessing in Washington USA and is working on getting it started in this area. I think he said that only Special Pioneer brothers were involved but I would love to be involved if possible, I have my TWIC.

after I watched the report on the release of the revised New World Translation here in Brazil. I could not hold back the tears! 

Me too.... :crying:

Lately it seems that every video or picture will show someone grilling on a BBQ, I thought this video would be an exception, I was wrong... :lol:

I still haven't figured out how some of my topics end up being on the Monthly Broadcast  :)

http://jwtalk.net/forums/topic/22953-harbor-witnessing/?p=330687

I am getting more information from a brother that was involved in Harbor Witnessing in Washington USA and is working on getting it started in this area. I think he said that only Special Pioneer brothers were involved but I would love to be involved if possible, I have my TWIC.

Since the JWB topics are made with 3 month advance, the question should be how some of the JWB topics end up being some of your topics :P