JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

October Broadcast

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3097 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

There were two parts of this months broadcast that touched me. The first was the video of the brothers receiving the revised NWT in Portuguese. Seeing their joy makes me anticipate even more the day when the Spanish revision of the NWT is released. I simply cannot wait for that day to come. Brother Jackson at the IC in New Jersey said that it was being worked on and it'll come. We just have to be patient and pray. I've been doing that and I'm sure that prayer will be answered soon, when Jehovah and his organization decide the proper time for it to be released.

The other part that touched was the story of Jayden, the boy with autism. This was on a personal level for me because I too am on the autism spectrum with Aspergers Syndrome. Living life with this is extremely difficult. Going to meetings and field service can be scary for me. It's good that the faithful slave is bringing attention to this matter because I feel that not too many of the friends are aware of how much this condition can affect someone's life. It certainly has done a number on me. Hopefully this'll encourage the friends to learn more about autism spectrum disorders and learn how to assist and encourage those who suffer from them. I thank Jehovah and his organization for providing this information. It meant so much to me.

Thought I'd share this pic.  I had my tablet hooked up to my t.v. and I was watching the October broadcast on the t.v. while my cat decided to watch it on my tablet!  She sat there watching the broadcast for over a half hour!

Thanks for sharing. So she watched the broadcast and you watched the cat. Interisting!  :)

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

Thanks for sharing. So she watched the broadcast and you watched the cat. Interisting!  :)

Hard not to notice when she was right in front of me on the coffee table.  She interrupted the broadcast several times when she touched the keyboard, so I turned the bluetooth off, then she would touch the screen when she saw something that she liked (like the animals in the story of the couple who simplified their lives and ended up in an african country as missionaries!) and that would cause an interruption - so yeah - hard not to notice she was there getting involved in the broadcast!

Don't live for the moment - live for the future! :D