JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

This gave me chills down my spine....

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3099 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

This US President will be out of office January 2017.  If it all tumbles down while he is still in office, then it better get started.

He has my vote!

Oh..wait...we are supposed to vote... :mellow:

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

Ive seen this on my facebook and instagram feeds a few times! I wouldn't go as far as to say a pope and president waving from a balcony is prophetic as it has happened quite often... ;)

tumblr_inline_nv27c5dnvs1tbmhz5_500.jpg

http://media.washtimes.com.s3.amazonaws.com/media/image/2015/09/14/AP791006071.jpg

Still it is a powerful point!

Edited by carlos

Ive seen this on my facebook and instagram feeds a few times! I would go as far as to say a pope and president waving from a balcony is prophetic as it has happened quite often... ;)

tumblr_inline_nv27c5dnvs1tbmhz5_500.jpg

http://media.washtimes.com.s3.amazonaws.com/media/image/2015/09/14/AP791006071.jpg

Still it is a powerful point!

Agreed.  The Pope is technically a "head of state" and visits with fellow heads of state all the time.

It looks like president Bush doesn't know who the other guy is. Lol.

The conclusion of the matter, everything having been heard, is: Fear the true God and keep his commandments, for this is the whole obligation of man. Ec 12:13

Agreed.  The Pope is technically a "head of state" and visits with fellow heads of state all the time.

How many other "heads of state" step on the balcony with the President and wave to the gathered masses?  

The Chinese President came to the US the same week as the Pope.  I don't remember seeing such pictures of him and Obama.

This reminds me so much when the WTs came out about Babylon the Great: 

A Mystery Who is The Harlot Babylon The Great? WT 4/1/89 with a series of articles. And then....

False Religion Plays the Harlot    WT 4/15/89 with a series of articles about the infamous Harlot and  a Resolution

Babylon The Great-Fallen and Judged   WT 5/1/89 with a series of articles followed by articles Jehovah's Justice and Name Exalted and Babylon the Great 

This was big for me because I had only been baptized for 2yrs and this seemed like to me that we were close to proclaiming The End but they were hard hitting articles for the time and it took all my strength and boldness to deliver them. 

Now we are actually seeing the articles come to life more now than then, so faith strengthening. 

This US President will be out of office January 2017.  If it all tumbles down while he is still in office, then it better get started.

Things can change overnight.....it can happen!

Visit my website: www.Hcgessentials.com

Growth Demands Change!

Can't help but wonder, will this be the US president who sees it all tumble down, and finds himself, and all their fail safe plans totally futile.

ive always wondered about that.

Visit my website: www.Hcgessentials.com

Growth Demands Change!