JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

October new publications on JW.org

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3119 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Looks like I'm not the only one - I was just on the phone helping Mom download the new goods thru the JW Library app (she was resistant, saying she's already ordered the hard copies ;) ). Imagine my dismay when I told her to open one of the books... and only blank pages? :( The table of contents links are there but just blank when you tap them.

Any thoughts? Everything I downloaded from jw.org is fine.

Now I'm confused...it was announced they were adding a mid week meeting. No more TMS? wow! Someone please help me understand. @Tortuga your saying the format I watched on JWB will replace our current midweek meeting? My family worship night I won't have to change. Going to miss the TMS.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Looks like I'm not the only one - I was just on the phone helping Mom download the new goods thru the JW Library app (she was resistant, saying she's already ordered the hard copies ;) ). Imagine my dismay when I told her to open one of the books... and only blank pages? :( The table of contents links are there but just blank when you tap them.

Any thoughts? Everything I downloaded from jw.org is fine.

That happened to me on several devices when I tried to open the OD book. I deleted the file and then downloaded it again and it opened the second time.

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

1. This happened with each of the new books- not only OD.

2. How do you delete downloaded literature from the Library?

Click on the three dots next to the title of the publication.

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

Yes Tracy the new meeting will replace our old meeting. It will only be 1 meeting instead of 2. (used to we called the TMS/KM two meetings, now it's only going to be called one meeting. A different name. Only the first week in the month will no longer have local parts. The other weeks each month should have 3 demos that will probably be pretty similar to TMS, but none of us are sure yet.

Yes Tracy the new meeting will replace our old meeting. It will only be 1 meeting instead of 2. (used to we called the TMS/KM two meetings, now it's only going to be called one meeting. A different name. Only the first week in the month will no longer have local parts. The other weeks each month should have 3 demos that will probably be pretty similar to TMS, but none of us are sure yet.

Thank you so very much Sister

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I have an android tablet and downloaded the workbook in epub format to my reader named Moon Reader. On my iPhone I downloaded the workbook to ibooks. Both work perfect.

Yes, they're great on Moon+. It was when I was trying to help Mom use the JW Library that I discovered everything was blank. :(

Ah, thanks!

So.... I have to delete and reload all the new books? The video works fine.

That's what worked for me. There may be a better answer out there...

Make sure you have the latest update to JWL.

Edited by Tortuga