JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Watchtower No. 1, 2016 - now available to download

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2987 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

more languages bible online...

Dec 2015 WT back page:

post-3346-0-37517100-1444075167_thumb.pn

Jan 2016 WT back page:

post-3346-0-43958500-1444075193_thumb.pn

:bible2:   :thumbsup:

At that time those who fear Jehovah spoke with one another, each one with his companion,

and Jehovah kept paying attention and listening..." ~ Malachi 3:16

Epub is not a download option. I wonder why? 

EDIT: Nope, changed my mind. Nothing to read here folks, just keep moving...

Edited by Tortuga
CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

Didn't see it as it is in the wrong Forum.

I feel a merge coming....

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

I noticed the "What Does the Bible Say" article on the back page is different than it has been.  Rather than being in the format of the Good News brochure with a question, a couple paragraphs and "read" scriptures, its more in the format of the tracts.  Very interesting.

How did you get this? Epub is still not an option on jw.org yet.

Go to https://blogtrottr.com/"To get started simply input the URL of the feed you wish to subscribe to and your email address below"

You receive the link in an email from jw.org, download. You will get it before it is available on their website.

I can't get the January one to load and stay in the folder.  If I load #1 issue and then load Jan issue it "unloads" the #1 but never completes the installation.  If I click out of 2016 and then back in again, it shows #1 issue installed but Jan issue waiting.  So I guess it is the same one.

Go to https://blogtrottr.com/"To get started simply input the URL of the feed you wish to subscribe to and your email address below"

You receive the link in an email from jw.org, download. You will get it before it is available on their website.

I too would like to subscribe to this, what URL do you put? I've copied a few but get the error that there are no working feeds available. 

Thanks

I think the January issue was posted before the decision was made to change the system and,though the file was removed the link has not yet been removed

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~