JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Watchtower No. 1, 2016 - now available to download

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3008 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

I too would like to subscribe to this, what URL do you put? I've copied a few but get the error that there are no working feeds available. 

Thanks

https://www.jw.org/apps/E_sFFZRQVNZNT?rln=E&rmn=wp&rfm=epub

https://www.jw.org/apps/E_sFFZRQVNZNT?rln=E&rmn=w&rfm=epub

https://www.jw.org/apps/E_sFFZRQVNZNT?rln=E&rmn=ws&rfm=epub

https://www.jw.org/apps/E_sFFZRQVNZNT?rln=E&rmn=g&rfm=epub

Not sure if this is what she meant but its the only subscription thing I could find.

https://www.jw.org/apps/E_sFFFHlFPsVlRZNT

Correct. It is subscribe to podcast. Pick the ones you want.

What is an RSS Feed? What is a Podcast?

RSS feeds are a way of distributing almost any type of syndicated Web content. Feeds can be subscribed to using a variety of programs called feed readers or aggregators. Podcasts are files which are syndicated via an RSS feed, such as audio and video files. Podcast files can be downloaded and then used on a computer or a portable device such as an iPod or MP3 player. You can select which feed or podcast you want to subscribe to and you can also unsubscribe at any time.

While all the files available for podcasting on this Web site can also be manually downloaded, the advantage of subscribing to a podcast is that your podcasting software will automatically download newly-posted content for you.

How to Subscribe

The Subscribe to Podcast link opens a new browser window containing the options available for feed subscriptions. Choose the Language, Magazine and File Format you wish to subscribe to. The correct feed URL displays for the file format you selected. Copy the Feed URL and paste it into your podcasting software or RSS feed reader. Some file formats offer multiple feed subscription options. For example, if the selected magazine is also available in large print, a separate feed URL displays for large print. You may subscribe to as many feeds as you desire.

Tip: To quickly copy the feed URL, right-mouse click on the feed icon and choose “Copy Shortcut” or “Copy link location” from the menu that displays.

Edited by futurepromise

Noticed this in JW library app. Two watchtowers one January 2016 the other issue 1 2016. And you can download both if you want to.

Richard

I just about bit, ha ha. We were told the WT & Awake would not be dated, but there it was. Then it hit me that the study mag wasn't getting that. Lol only the public. As someone in our local congregation is bound to go the same path, we have plenty of time to develop a good story, eh?

Noticed this in JW library app. Two watchtowers one January 2016 the other issue 1 2016. And you can download both if you want to.

Richard

I saw the magazine on Honesty listed twice in JWL, one was the #1 2016 and the other was January 1 2016 but that one wouldn't download and eventually the link disappeared.

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

I saw the magazine on Honesty listed twice in JWL, one was the #1 2016 and the other was January 1 2016 but that one wouldn't download and eventually the link disappeared.

Thats the one I was referring to. Both issues were the Honesty one not a study and public.

• 3 months later...
On 10/5/2015 at 4:36 PM, rocket said:

post-204-0-64323900-1444088040_thumb.png

I noticed something about this picture that I hadn't noticed before. The cobblestone street looks like this is a European country but the money is American. The man walking away is wearing a hat and may be an American tourist in a European country (I'm not stereotyping tourists that wear hats :)). 

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

4 hours ago, Tortuga said:

I noticed something about this picture that I hadn't noticed before. The cobblestone street looks like this is a European country but the money is American. The man walking away is wearing a hat and may be an American tourist in a European country (I'm not stereotyping tourists that wear hats :)). 

And look at the vehicle traffic. Cobblestones, left hand traffic? Looks like the UK to me. 

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.