JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

November Broadcast

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3062 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Refreshed again, I've got ENGLISH! YAY ☺

"there was Jehovah’s word for him, and it went on to say to him: “What is your business here, E·lijah?" To this (Elijah) he said: “I have been absolutely jealous for Jehovah the God of armies"- 1 Kings 19:9, 10 Reference Bible

Ecclesiastes 7:21 "..., do not give your heart to all the words that people may speak," - Reference Bible

How am I able to watch the broadcast using the provided link, despite it not being available on the official JW Broadcasting site? I almost feel like I am cheating.

It's just the way things work Brother Ashley! ☺

"there was Jehovah’s word for him, and it went on to say to him: “What is your business here, E·lijah?" To this (Elijah) he said: “I have been absolutely jealous for Jehovah the God of armies"- 1 Kings 19:9, 10 Reference Bible

Ecclesiastes 7:21 "..., do not give your heart to all the words that people may speak," - Reference Bible

Sister Long's experience was very touching. It showed how Jehovah went to great lengths to find her. It shows that if we are depressed or feel unloved, Jehovah will find a way to touch our hearts. He'll find a way to let us know that no matter who we are, what we are struggling with, what our weaknesses are, or if we're active or not, that he loves us and cares for us. Great broadcast for the month.

Also, I noticed something at 37:00 into the program. The brother in the gray suit opening the door to the Kingdom Hall for Sister Long and giving her a warm welcome back was the US branch committee member that we had at our past RC in July. Seeing him briefly in this video reminded me of the talk he gave on Friday about Jesus searching for what was lost. That was truly an emotional talk that touched so many in attendance. I don't think there was a dry eye after that talk. That talk is one of the talks that I will always remember and treasure. How appropriate it is to remember that talk during this month's program.

It takes a village to find a lost sheep.

Also,I think I'm counting more than 10 huggs! Lol

Edited by AH173

Nice little announcement at the end as well. Looking forward to becoming more acquainted with the GB helpers.

Just finished and appreciated it very much! ☺

I think it is interesting these early links are recorded in a foreign language. I don't know if this is Filipino, because they report

on the Philiipine Typhoon, or other. I guess that is what you get by trying to jump the gun of the general release of this month's

broadcast scheduled for later today.

GStorrs46

The music video is so touching!! So lovely to have a song that speaks from Jehovah's perspective, it really is moving. But I've heard the music before in one of our videos, but I can't think where!! Can anyone help me out??

Nevermind... I found it! The music from the verse is taken from the motif accompanying the dramatic Bible reading "A True Story That Inspires Hope," about Ruth. If you want to listen, it begins just after 5:10, which is interestingly when Ruth says she will never abandon Naomi, just as the new song is stating that Jehovah will never abandon us.

How am I able to watch the broadcast using the provided link, despite it not being available on the official JW Broadcasting site? I almost feel like I am cheating.

It's not cheating. The brothers usually start loading the videos around midnight NY time and then create the links in JWB on Monday morning. We are just accessing the videos before the links are created. 

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

I'm trying to figure out how the forum moderators decided to deactivate inactive accounts on Saturday and the very next day the GB has a broadcast on reaching out to inactive ones. Now the moderators are busy reactivating some of the inactive ones, how funny! 

:lol:

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

Since many of us like to try to view the broadcast "early" - like as soon as it is posted ....... and have already watched it

Guess we might as well start guessing/speculating/wondering about the November Broadcast

Oh, here is the November link : http://www.jw.org/download/?fileformat=MP4&output=html&pub=jwb&issue=201511

PS - If you click on the link, don't be surprised if you get "Sorry, there was a problem retrieving the files. Try again later."

Thanks.

And in our usual fashion. This will get pinned now that it is available.  :wave: 

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

For me, this was absolutely the best broadcast, as it is filled with many personable, and relatable experiences. This broadcast should have come with a disclaimer:  "Warning...several boxes of tissues may be needed!"   :cry:

The most moving example was at 1:11:46.

Sis. Yuen spoke about maintaining faith under trial. She said just going to mtgs, out in field svce, having bible studies, is not what helped her endure persecution.

Imprisoned, our physical freedom is stripped away, and we can't engage in any such activities.

So, we have to work on our inner selves, our spiritual worth...where there is "full freedom".

Psalms 51:6 "In the secret self...may you cause me to know sheer wisdom"

post-5984-0-93315500-1446489275.gif post-5984-0-51133300-1446489341.gif

post-5984-0-69341700-1446489368.gif    post-5984-0-59464000-1446489392.gif

post-5984-0-00988500-1446489866.gif

"Bring the entire tithe into the storehouse,  so that there may be food in my house; and test me out, please, in this regard,” Jehovah of armies says, “to see whether I will not open to you the floodgates of the heavens and pour out on you a blessing until there is nothing lacking.” --Malachi 3:10

Just when I was beginning to think Jehovah's broadcasts/blessings

couldn't possibly get any better than they've already been...post-5984-0-30417400-1446489686.gif

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif