JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Daily Bacon

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 514 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

15 minutes ago, Tbs77 said:

I was going to make a joke about having a ham as president but I don't know if that would be appropriate for this thread...:)

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

1 hour ago, Tbs77 said:

The country's bacon reserves are at the lowest levels in half a century . . . " our reserves are still depleting."

Oh my! :scared: The Great Tribulation is upon us!

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

29 minutes ago, Tbs77 said:

emoji35.pngemoji35.pngemoji35.pngemoji35.pngemoji35.pngemoji35.pngemoji35.png
them people better not mess people's bacon... Now I got to return my 20 cases back to Costco.... emoji1.pngemoji1.pngemoji1.pngemoji1.pngemoji1.pngemoji1.png just kidding

It's a conspiracy, the false news creates a shortage, remember Johnny Carson toilet paper shortage? :D

20 minutes ago, Tortuga said:

It's a conspiracy, the false news creates a shortage, remember Johnny Carson toilet paper shortage? :D

I wouldn't pass it off that lightly, I know, "I heard it through the grape vine!" :D

Edited by Old

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

• 4 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Tbs77 said:

That would be Noah's first story to tell in the new world.... "I'll tell you about the flood after this experience I had with the pig and it's extinction... And that is why I named my son... HAM!

:lol1:

On 2017-03-11 at 4:08 PM, Tbs77 said:

My cats said to me... "you da man! But real bacon next time, please" 20170311_083542_crop_481x385.jpg

What is Really Scary is that Humans do the taste Testing. :scared::eat:. I think that was the weird job that pays about $500 per week - It makes me weak just thinking about it. :sick:

Consciousness, that annoying time between naps! :sleeping: