JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Daily Bacon

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 489 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

11 hours ago, pnutts said:

What is Really Scary is that Humans do the taste Testing. :scared::eat:. I think that was the weird job that pays about $500 per week - It makes me weak just thinking about it. :sick:

...meow....

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

On Friday, March 17, 2017 at 7:29 AM, Tbs77 said:

That would be Noah's first story to tell in the new world.... "I'll tell you about the flood after this experience I had with the pig and it's extinction... And that is why I named my son... HAM!

Isn't that proof that Noah ate pig before the flood?

:lol:

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

37 minutes ago, trottigy said:

When the new world comes, I am going to need to know where that cooler is.   :yes:

I'm going to name my pigs after fruit so I can have sliced fruit for breakfast >:D<

2 minutes ago, Tbs77 said:

Technically it should be the other way around since I cook the bacon.

Technically the card is comparing your wife to a pig and you would rather have the pig. That's a dangerous card! :eek:

1 minute ago, Tortuga said:

Technically the card is comparing your wife to a pig and you would rather have the pig. That's a dangerous card! :eek:

:lol2:

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

8 minutes ago, Tbs77 said:

So my daughter got this card for me to give to my wife.

So....how are you and your daughter doing? 

Is she mad at you???

:D

14 minutes ago, Tbs77 said:

Now you got me scared to give the card to my wife.... I'll just blame my daughter if my wife gets angry, take full credit if she laughs.... emoji23.png

Is it your anniversary? 

15 minutes ago, Tbs77 said:

Now you got me scared to give the card to my wife.... I'll just blame my daughter if my wife gets angry, take full credit if she laughs.... emoji23.png

Then you have two women mad at you?

Henderson is gearing up for its inaugural blues festival next month, and with it comes an extra incentive for bacon lovers.

http://m.reviewjournal.com/local/henderson/henderson-announces-new-festival-pairs-blues-bacon

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....