JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Daily Bacon

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 510 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

One of the current SKE students just told me a funny story and he said I could share it.

While he was at Bethel a nutritionist changed the food menu, one of the changes was a meatless Friday, he said that lasted about two years. The nutritionist also changed all of the bacon to turkey bacon.

Then one day they served real bacon instead of turkey bacon. Brother Morris was giving the Morning Worship that day and in his closing prayer he specifically thanked Jehovah for the REAL bacon. They stopped serving turkey bacon after that...:lol1:

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

I don't want to have to go to the shop ... but I've run out of bacon.  True story!! :cry: So if you could all show some love and stop putting up pictures of bacon I would be very grateful. Breakfast suggestions would also be useful. Thank you. :upsidedown:

Don't give up .. it's just around the corner.

55 minutes ago, GeordieGirl said:

I don't want to have to go to the shop ... but I've run out of bacon.  True story!! :cry: So if you could all show some love and stop putting up pictures of bacon I would be very grateful. Breakfast suggestions would also be useful. Thank you. :upsidedown:

Quiche Lorraine. Oh...wait...that has bacon..:D

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

• 3 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, njwinans said:

These guys like love bacon.  Don't judge me because it's alot of bacon... alittle too much for me.  hahaha

Heart attack on a plate..

One small crack doesn't mean you are broken; it means that you were put to the test and didn't fall apart..

On ‎2‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 9:38 AM, rocket said:

Molly the pig, adopted from animal rescue group, is eaten weeks later

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/02/25/molly-pig-adopted-from-animal-rescue-group-is-eaten-weeks-later.html

Once bacon always bacon.

This has to be one of the most disgusting stories I have read on the internet. I can't believe anyone could condone the slaughtering of an animal adopted as a pet, or find humour in it. 

Live long and prosper. 🖖🏻

• 1 month later...

I've been swamped the past few months... From yesterday... My daughter said "why does your bacon look like it's frothing?" my response.. "because slow and low, that is the tempo." (sorry that's a beastie boys line/song from my worldly days circa 1986)

408fd85a3fd9b98893468f7f53736502.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Everyone is invited to my place for breakfast tomorrow!

BYOB!

Bring Your Own Bacon...:lol1: