Daily Bacon
14 14

219 posts in this topic

Posted Yesterday, 06:28 PM

Yep... I made a bacon comment!..    .............Sister Tracy, our WT conductor mentioned how he loved cracklins - a Louisiana favorite food.  I could only see  several one inch pork chops myself!  

Tbs77 and trottigy like this

Yep... I made a bacon comment!..

You can tell that the young man isn't baptized yet, he is just starting to study, he hasn't started growing a beard yet.  :)

Tbs77 and trottigy like this

Posted Yesterday, 06:28 PM
Yep... I made a bacon comment!..    .............Sister Tracy, our WT conductor mentioned how he loved cracklins - a Louisiana favorite food.  I could only see  several one inch pork chops myself!  

Deb, ahem, cough....Sis Tracey is a bro, but I don't think he'll take it personally! MD name is Tracy and I have to correct myself when I reply to some of his comments, wanna call him "honey" all the time!

Tortuga, trottigy, Good-O and 1 other like this

Deb, ahem, cough....Sis Tracey is a bro, but I don't think he'll take it personally! MD name is Tracy and I have to correct myself when I reply to some of his comments, wanna call him "honey" all the time!

Don't mind at all... A way of life.. I just complain to my momma, still.. .

Don't mind at all... A way of life.. I just complain to my momma, still.. .

Should I be afraid of your momma?   I have deep respect for all mommas............Haa haa - I laughed at the name 'Honey' - that is what my grandchildren and great grandchildren call me.

trottigy and bagwell1987 like this

Deut. 14: 7  "...you must not eat the following animals ...8  ...the pig because it has a split hoof but does not chew the cud. It is unclean for you. You must not eat their flesh or touch their carcasses."

post-5984-0-66656900-1447127701.jpg

trottigy likes this

Should I be afraid of your momma? I have deep respect for all mommas............Haa haa - I laughed at the name 'Honey' - that is what my grandchildren and great grandchildren call me.

Yes...
trottigy likes this

Deut. 14: 7  "...you must not eat the following animals ...8  ...the pig because it has a split hoof but does not chew the cud. It is unclean for you. You must not eat their flesh or touch their carcasses."

Party Pooper!

trottigy and Tortuga like this

Good thing Jesus did away with that :)

Don't you just love him :wub:

Mark was the first Jew to try bacon:

I always loved this:

New World Translation

Mr 7:19since it enters, not into his heart, but into his stomach, and it passes out into the sewer?” Thus he declared all foods clean.

Tortuga and trottigy like this