Daily Bacon
14 14

238 posts in this topic

Ahh! That's not fair. Posting a picture like that, you're making me hungry! :eat:

During the GT I'll have some stash for you my Brother Eric Cryptic.
Sheep and trottigy like this

Ya thanks a lot guys. Im hungry again and its your fault I will gain weight tonight. Where did I put that Bacon.

By the way I am a vegetarian. Pigs and cows eat grass. They process it very effectively. then I eat them. Therefore I am a vegetarian.

trottigy, Sheep and Stormswift like this

Made brussel sprouts without bacon the other day. My daughter did not like... And she's grown... ...she was like..."please don't make without bacon again?"...

Learned lesson I have.

I think Jehovah was saving bacon to give to the Jews as a SUPER GIFT for bring really faithful and obedient.........but alas they never did, so he let Jesus give it to the Christians instead.  

BTW, I made the bacon wrapped shrimp shown above on Sunday after the meeting but I basted it with a chipotle barbeque sauce while grilling (recipe on www.foodnetwork.com).  INCREDIBLE!  Just add an IPA beer to wash it down, throw in some Sunday Night Football and for just a few minutes all is right in the world.  :dance:  

trottigy and Tortuga like this

ID:66   Posted (edited)

Pre meeting snack

Avocado with salt and pepper bacon pieces and salmon slices...Oh yeah with Tabasco a16b6e34f806069a5b54b17d9e3b3325.jpg

Edited by Tbs77
Brenda, trottigy and Good-O like this

I did try frying bacon in water (they said it would cook consistent without pockets of fat that doesn't cook) but I hated it - the flavor is in the grease, so when you cook it in water the grease goes into the water and leaves the bacon basically tasteless!

ID:75   Posted (edited)

6 hours ago, Tbs77 said:

And no paper towel... d37330e47af6293a274ec0866e2386aa.jpg

All you need now is 2 slices of bread and some peanut butter. :chef: 

Edited by trottigy