JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

January 15 2016 Watchtower

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3096 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

The Watchtower is not online yet, hopefully soon though.  So as a little teaser ...

Very slight change to the front cover layout.

As predicted the yeartext is the subject of one of the studies.

Also very interesting study articles concerning the anointed.  It answers such quesitons as "How the anointing process works" and about the number of those partakers.  Subjects that we have discussed on here many times.

Funny but very telling photo on page 27.  How do we treat COs, GB members and the like?

The Watchtower is not online yet, hopefully soon though.  So as a little teaser ...

Also very interesting study articles concerning the anointed.  It answers such quesitons as "How the anointing process works" and about the number of those partakers.  Subjects that we have discussed on here many times.

Funny but very telling photo on page 27.  How do we treat COs, GB members and the like?

Can you post some photos? :)

So you do actually have a time machine?

The conclusion of the matter, everything having been heard, is: Fear the true God and keep his commandments, for this is the whole obligation of man. Ec 12:13

The first study issue (labeled January 2016) Watchtower is available in PDF & Epub on the JW.ORG RSS feed for download.

Which RSS feed URL are you using? The feeds I use show nothing newer than December 15 2015.

The #1 2016 issue (Jan) of the Watchtower Public issue is available in Epub now. The first study issue (labeled January 2016) Watchtower is available in PDF & Epub on the JW.ORG RSS feed for download.

would you kindly include the feed when you post ? !   ...  the rest of us would like to see it also, thank you.

Edited by timpin

Through some semi-automated trial and error, I managed to find the January study edition download links.

I haven't found any direct public links yet, through the website or RSS, so these links may stop working when the magazine is posted to the website.

PDF: https://download4.jw.org/files/media_magazines/bd/w_E_201601.pdf

EPUB: https://download4.jw.org/files/media_magazines/c9/w_E_201601.epub

Audio: https://download4.jw.org/files/media_magazines/e1/w_E_201601.m4b

Thats interesting.  My printed copy shows "January 15, 2016", yet the PDF shows only "January 2016"

You have the Super-Extra-Secret-Special Edition! Yours has inside the starting date of the GT:lol:  :lol:  :ph34r: 

Now, back to reality:

I like the changes on the front and the index. Also, all footnotes has been changed to endnotes.

Will have to read again (and again, and again, and again) the two articles about anointment. They will be great for Memorial Season.

Aw, man, I wanted my CO to autograph my new OD book! And my collection of GB members photos!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Funny, but sad that it was necessary..

Is anyone interested in a picture of Bro Lett eating lunch before I destroy it?  :lol:

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

I found this paragraph on pages 20,21... priceless :)

I think we had a lively discussion about that here. http://jwtalk.net/forums/topic/20593-are-you-a-little-flocker-or-one-of-christs-other-sheepers-poll-2015/?p=291976

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D