JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Bombing at Turkish Peace Ralley

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3110 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

We had an article in one of our magazines and a talk at one of our conventions I remember a few years ago that warned us to be careful about being in the vicinity of or caught up in crowds gathering for a purpose or rallies or organised protests - even though we may feel they are peaceful and for 'good causes. You just don't know who, with what agenda, is in the crowd and it suddenly goes nasty.

Sad events like this remind me of this sound advice. 

It looks like ISIS will have to be defeated to end the bombings.

The nations are getting together to do so.

Once that happens it is only some before the GT comes.

The nations, UN, will now have the power and desire and ability to remove all the religions, except us.

It looks like ISIS will have to be defeated to end the bombings.

The nations are getting together to do so.

Once that happens it is only some before the GT comes.

The nations, UN, will now have the power and desire and ability to remove all the religions, except us.

We had an interesting discussion about the ISIS and the UN

http://jwtalk.net/forums/topic/22154-un-isis/?p=317473

I'd appreciate your opinion..

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

We had an article in one of our magazines and a talk at one of our conventions I remember a few years ago that warned us to be careful about being in the vicinity of or caught up in crowds gathering for a purpose or rallies or organised protests - even though we may feel they are peaceful and for 'good causes. You just don't know who, with what agenda, is in the crowd and it suddenly goes nasty.

Sad events like this remind me of this sound advice. 

I always think of this too.  We have good counsel to protect us, and we sometimes don't realise how good it is til something like this happens.  A post earlier mentioned that this peace rally was located near the main train station, and hoped the brothers and sisters weren't there with their carts.  But we have to assume they would have 'seen the danger and concealed themselves...and not suffer the consequences.' - Prov 22:3