JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community
We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3062 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Gorgeous bird Dilip, thanks for sharing this with us! Looks like Jehovah used all his watercolors on this one! How wonderful it will be to see one with our own eyes one day and praise Jehovah for the priviledge to enjoy this gorgeous creation firsthand!

Don't live for the moment - live for the future! :D

I love bids. we have a bird feeder. If any color but blue shows up, it is an event. But, I love the little juncos. One pair stay the summer with us. I think the rest fly north. Winter birds are a delight. They are little sparrows juncos, and others I did identify at one time, but forgot what they are.

Summer birds, not so much of a delight. Blue jays. Squacky, noisy, hungry blue jays. Sometines it amazes me that the little dears can get air born.

Birds, flowers and sunsets are Jehovah showing his appreciation of colors, at His best! Thanks for the share. Oh, auroas can be added to Jehovah's spectacular show of color. I suppose if I keep this up, I will just add to the list, because it is endless.

The Roller bird. Jehovah is giving us a lesson in abstract painting!

Edited by Miss Bea

I want to age without sharp corners, and have an obedient heart!

Hi Brother Dilip,

These are really nice pictures, thank you for posting these!  :)

These birds are examples of the beautiful artistry and love from the

"Great Artist"

"Grand Designer"

"Create in me a pure heart, O God, And put within me a new spirit, a steadfast one" (PS 51:10)

We had a brother in our congregation who LOVED birds and knew all about them, whenever I had a question about what a birds name was or what it sounded like, I could go to him. Two years ago, this week he died rather suddenly while at work (only 56). I decided to put up a regular bird feeder (because he loved feeding the birds an I wanted to carry that on for him) and I can't believe how much I'm enjoying watching all the birds come and go and trying to identify them. Now my tiny front tree holds a bird feeder, a seed cake feeder, a suet cage feeder and a peanut ring! (The blue jays love the peanuts!) I also have one of those clear bird feeders that suction to your window for my cats with a bird bath underneath. We get tons of birds now and it costs me every spare cent I have to feed them but I can't stop!! I love having them. And it goes without saying - I have several hummingbird feeders all over the house from May through September - love those little jeweled miracles!

Edited by shali

Don't live for the moment - live for the future! :D

Yes, those beautiful birds take one's breath away! We enjoy watching our little hummingbird antics. They are smart little creatures.  When the feeders are empty they come to the window as though saying, "Well, where's my food?"  They are also very territorial and not patient with one another for feeding time. Beautiful as well.