JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Speaking of letter writing...

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3041 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

JW.ORG had posted the address for Judge Vasyutchenko of the Taganrog City Court:

http://www.jw.org/en/news/legal/by-region/russia/taganrog-verdict-update-20151120/

The address of the court is 347939, g. Taganrog, ul. Chucheva, d. 42/2.

I remember writing letters to the leaders of several African nations, back when our brothers

were being imprisoned and tortured there. :unsure: 

Anybody up for a letter-writing campaign? ^_^ 

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

Exactly what I was thinking!  Why do you suppose the brothers gave the address to the court one week prior to the verdict being released?  It's probably too late for our letters to reach before 11/27. Maybe we can write to protest the verdict?  The case could be appealed to the ECHR.

Are the brothers recommending letter writing? Speaking of letter writing, whenever I am deep in prayer, I think of one of my stepsons, specifically. I was unable to find his current address, but as of yesterday, I had hounded out his address (incarcerated in a different sate, sick) and had a letter in the mail this morning. I have studied with all my stepsons and they have all been to Kingdom Hall, except the one that passed away. I mentioned this in my letter and the hope of the resurrection for his deceased brother. We have so much to pray about and so much future hope to share.  

• 2 weeks later...

Speaking of letter writing for the memorial last year I wrote to all my siblings (and their descendants spread across the country. Most of them are spread around central Alabama. One sister lives in Texas including one child (her oldest child died), several grandchildren and some great-grandchildren. I looked up addresses on JW.ORG for memorial locations and printed out PDF invitations to the! Memorial with all the information on it. As far as I know no one attended. I did the same thing for last years' Regional Convention.

I have one older sister (73) in Alabama that has attended the Kingdom Hall for years. The older sister (72) in Texas has recently started attending the Kingdom Hall with her husband. I have two younger sisters (65 and 63) who are not interested. My younger brother is deceased and (I assume) would be in line for a resurrection someday.

This may be off the original topic but just wanted to share.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

Edited by Witness1970

Speaking of letter writing for the memorial last year I wrote to all my siblings spread across the country. Most of them are spread around central Alabama. One sister lives in Texas including one child (her oldest child died), several grandchildren and some great-grandchildren. I looked up addresses on JW.ORG for memorial locations and printed out PDF invitations to the! Memorial with all the information on it. As far as I know no one attended. I did the same thing for last years' Regional Convention.

I have one older sister (73) in Alabama that has attended the Kingdom Hall for years. The older sister (72) in Texas has recently started a tending the Kingdom Hall with her husband. I have two younger sisters (65 and 63) who are not interested. My younger brother is deceased and I would assume would be in line for a resurrection someday.

This may be off the original topic but just wanted to share.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

Excellent idea.