JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

My son, too

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3032 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

A Jewish woman was distraught about her son abandoning the faith.  In her anxiety, she went to discuss the matter with her best friend.

"I just don't know what to do.  My son has abandoned the faith.  He's become one of Jehovah's Witnesses;" the woman said.

"Mine son, too!" replied her friend.

"What should we do about this?" the first woman asked.  The second one replied; "Let's go talk to the Rabbi."

So, the two women went to talk to the Rabbi.  "Rabbi," the women said; "our sons have abandoned the faith and become Jehovah's Witnesses."

"Mine son, too!" exclaimed the Rabbi.

"What should we do about this?" the women asked.  The Rabbi replied; "I wish I knew.  Let's pray to the Almighty about it."  So, the three of them began to pray.

Suddenly the clouds rolled in, thunder pealed and lightning flashed all around them.  Then, a loud voice from Heaven was heard.

"My son, too!:" the voice replied.

really bad, bad. Love it!

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.