JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

The "Noah’s Ark" Game

Maybe you´d like to play a nice game with me. It´s called the "Noah´s Ark" game.

It´s a little bit funnier if you play it orally when you are in a group, but let´s try it anyway :)

Well, imagine I have built an Ark, but not everyone of you is allowed to come inside. Everybody who wants to come in, has to bring one object into the Ark.

So, you now tell me, what your object is, and I´ll tell you, if you are allowed to come in. During the course of the game, you have to guess the precondition needed.

So, let´s start! :dance:

(@ Astrid - and some others who already played this in the German Forum - Please don´t give away anything!  :shutup:)

Chrissy :wave:

Nice ideas, really....usefull things - but unfortunatelly, nobody of you is allowed to come in yet :nope:

Sorry...Keep on trying!

What ??? the Bible did not cut it ?

Ok now I am going crazy

I call it  mass guessing .... I would bring  wine, cheese and crackers for the party !

Dog, hammer , and padlock !

Shampoo and mosquito spray ! LOL 

What about glue ? dog food and 25kg of chocolate ? :ecstatic:

Sorry have to edit this, I forgot 27 cheeseburgers with bacon and no onion     :lol1:

Edited by Gregexplore

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

What ??? the Bible did not cut it ?

Ok now I am going crazy

I call it  mass guessing .... I would bring  wine, cheese and crackers for the party !

Dog, hammer , and padlock !

Shampoo and mosquito spray ! LOL 

What about glue ? dog food and 25kg of chocolate ? :ecstatic:

Sorry have to edit this, I forgot 27 cheeseburgers with bacon and no onion     :lol1:

Only ONE object Mister Greg. If I'm not allowed mangoes then I will pinch the mosquito spray.

<p>"Jehovah chooses to either 'reveal' or 'conceal' - cherish what he reveals and be patient with what he conceals."