JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Donald Trump urges ban on Muslims coming to US - BBC News

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3021 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Let me see - Trump agreeing to being someone else's #2 (as in humbly accepting a spot that is NOT #1 ). Nope, cant see it. :lol1:

I think its more likely he'll run as an independent.

From a human ego standpoint, I agree with your thought.  From a practical standpoint though, being VP would be a better option than not being anything.  

. We wouldn't want to give the impression to any casual reader that Jehovah's Witnesses or this site are against a particular politician. Our comments must indicate our absolute neutrality.

What do we do if Will Smith runs for President?

:lol:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/news/will-smith-says-he-may-be-forced-to-run-for-president/ar-BBnvlDG?ocid=spartandhp

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

• 4 weeks later...

I agree with Jerry, Trump won't want anything but the highest post - President of the U.S.

It seems to me that Trump is not in it for the money. Nor do I see him as an altruist looking for the good of mankind, (unless of course he's the mankind). I think the idea of "the most powerful man in the world" is appealing to him. I think that the immortality of having his name in the history books is appealing to him but not as number 2. VP is important but at the same time has a boss. I don't get that he respects any of the other candidates. Can you picture him as a sidekick for any of them? While not beyond the realm of possibility, it just doesn't seem likely.