JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Have they been released?

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2981 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Who knows the latest news about sisters

Irina Zakharchenko and Valida Jabrayilova

https://www.jw.org/en/news/legal/by-region/azerbaijan/judge-adjourns-trial-20151221/

I have been praying for them all this while. I believe others are doing so too...... Please who knows their condition now especially sister Irina? No latest news on jw.Org yet

Who knows the latest news about sisters

Irina Zakharchenko and Valida Jabrayilova

https://www.jw.org/en/news/legal/by-region/azerbaijan/judge-adjourns-trial-20151221/

I have been praying for them all this while. I believe others are doing so too...... Please who knows their condition now especially sister Irina? No latest news on jw.Org yet

An answer was just posted on JW.org

https://www.jw.org/en/news/legal/by-region/azerbaijan/working-group-decision-20160107/

Edited by mserskine

We must keep praying. I've been trying so hard to learn the names of brothers an sister abroad who need our prayers like Irina and Valida. I always pray for Paulos, Isaac, and Negede in Eritrea and all the brothers and sisters in that country - do you realize that because they are Jehovah's Witnesses they aren't considered citizens of Eritrea and so they aren't given food vouchers to buy food?!!!! Jehovah must be sustaining all of our brothers and sisters there, it's such a horrible gov't and it's a prison system that is so horrible we can't even imagine. They need our prayers every single day-every time we pray!

They are why I pray this system comes to an end tomorrow. I can't stand how they are suffering. I can only imagine how it would feel to be someone who loves and cherishes them and their integrity and had the power to stop it right away but had to wait because of the greater good. Jehovah is suffering too.

Don't live for the moment - live for the future! :D

Yes sister Bridgette. I always cry whenever I hear about the suffering of our brothers and sisters... IT hurts me so deeply as if I'm in their condition. Sometimes I wish I should bear the burden for them while they are set free.... May Jehovah continue to give them and us the strength to endure any trial....

Until this wicked system comes to its end....

We keep praying for them.....

I took the time to memorize many of their names, so I now mention them in prayer to Jehovah on a regular basis.

Nevertheless, it nearly tears my heart out that babies/toddlers/children are in prison with their mothers in Eritrea. But rest assured that Jehovah's hand is ij the matter.

I have always appreciated this reminder from the Insight. Even though Jehovah knows what is going on, it is important to pray.

*** it-2 p. 670 Prayer ***
Similarly, while Jehovah God cannot be pressured by numbers into acting, he evidently takes note of the extent of concern shown among his servants as a body, taking action when they collectively show deep concern and united interest. 
CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

I did a google search of this judge in the two sisters case; he is as corrupt as a judge can get. STD is playing him like a fiddle.

He has an STD, I never knew. Does it affect his judgement?

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

He has an STD, I never knew. Does it affect his judgement?

The world has an STD and it affects everyone's judgement  :lol1:

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

• 2 weeks later...

The results anger me.  :angry:

They were still convicted and their nearly $4500 USD fine was paid out at approx $13.00/day sitting it out in jail.  (US standards are about $50.00 USD/day) And this will serve as future caselaw in that country for future persecution.  My tears are tears of disappointment in that this will set a precedent.

On 1/28/2016 at 6:19 PM, mserskine said:

I'm so happy that they are released. I'm also glad because this is just another example of Jehovah's sovereignty being vindicated by their integrity under difficult circumstances as was brought out by Br. Aljian in his talk on JW Broadcasting. All praise go to Jehovah.

I just went on JW.ORG and they have both been released.  They are home and will be re cooperating from their ordeal in prison.    I cried when I read the news!!! Jehovah's name be blessed!!!