2 hours ago, Sylv said:

You enter a room and see:

• A table
  • Three chairs around the table
  • One chair knocked to the floor
  • One dead body
  • 53 bicycles on the table

Explain what happened.

I know that one. Someone had an extra 'bicycle' and was killed for cheating...

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

2 hours ago, Tortuga said:

I can't believe how smart that turtle is. Unlike most turtles I imagine he can cross a road by himself! :)

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

5 hours ago, Tortuga said:

I didn't want to give the full explanation just in case someone else wants to elaborate. .

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

That is an old one - I have told it many times - yes, they shoot card cheats (well, they used to)

Try this one:

A man lives on the 75th floor of a high-rise. Every morning when he goes out he rides the elevator to the ground floor. When he comes back home he rides the elevator to the 65th floor and walks the rest of the way up - WHY?

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

26 minutes ago, Qapla said:

That is an old one - I have told it many times - yes, they shoot card cheats (well, they used to)

Try this one:

A man lives on the 75th floor of a high-rise. Every morning when he goes out he rides the elevator to the ground floor. When he comes back home he rides the elevator to the 65th floor and walks the rest of the way up - WHY?

Do you want the short answer? :D 

49 minutes ago, Qapla said:

Try this one:

Too short to reach the 75 button?

I changed the working on the "Brothers and Sisters" riddle and asked it to my homeschoolers. They tried t google it and couldn't. One of them eventually found the answer on his own.

I'm not sure what the original subject of  this thread should have been, (time pass?), but I haven't been kicked off yet for being off topic.  In my defense, time has passed since the thread started.

Edited by kejedo

2 hours ago, Qapla said:

A second possible answer:  Maybe the elevator only goes to the 65th floor.  The riddle never actually said that he gets on the elevator on the 75th floor.  He might walk down to the 65th floor in the morning and then ride down to the ground floor..

The expression "he goes out he rides the elevator" would indicate that the elevator came to the 75th floor.

Sylvie and Richard are on the right track - he his "height challenged" and the button for the 65th floor is as high as he can reach :thumbsup:

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

Here is an old riddle.

The wind blew,

The glass broke,

Mary died.

What happened?

Who was Mary?

34 minutes ago, kejedo said:

OK. I'll bite, but only after I have seen some guesses.

The answer is a little fishy but it's a fun riddle.

1 hour ago, Qapla said:

Mary was a goldfish

:

:

:

:

:

:

or a candle

Goldfish.

I told you the answer was a little fishy ...or did I mean fishie....:)

On 7/6/2016 at 4:29 PM, Tortuga said:

Too hilarious! Deck of playing cards!

The difference between try and triumph is that little "umph"

Question from IIM - Company Management interview.

There are Nine children in the house, and all 9 of them are in the house

A is ironing

B is watching tv

C is cooking

D is playing chess

E is bathing

F is listening radio

G is sleeping

I is dressing

wat is H doing?

Think wisely answer logically.👍😉

Answer ___________ ?