JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Time pass

59 minutes ago, Qapla said:

H is playing Pokemon Go

The one playing chess is playing it on a computer.

One of them has to be walking around checking on the other eight, how else would we know what they are doing?

:D

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

17 minutes ago, Tortuga said:

One of them has to be walking around checking on the other eight, how else would we know what they are doing?

:D

Takes two people to play chess.

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

10 minutes ago, Old said:

Takes two people to play chess.

You had already provided that answer. I think you are correct, however there still seemed room for a supplimental answer...

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

It only takes 1 to play chess if the computer is the other player and the list did not say there was not a computer 

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, dilip kumar said:

2182254e524e9e5d6e0c472eb3fd27b2.jpg

Sent from my C6802 using Tapatalk

I would wonder if the parentheses around th number series indicated whether we could use parentheses in the equation.  In set theory (that I learned in middle school) we frequently used { at the beginning and } at the end of a numeric series.

The instructions state "Fill in the boxes using"

Since the instructions show what numbers CAN be used, one would understand that numbers not in the list CANNOT be used. Since the instructions under the list of numbers states that any/all of the numbers in the list can be used multiple times.

However, NOWHERE in the instructions does it state that anything other than numbers can be used in the boxes ..... and, since operators were not included in the allowed list, it could be contended that the "solution" given that includes an operator is NOT correct.

That said, the solution presented using fractions should be just as "correct" as the one using the "-1".

In fact, since something NOT IN THE LIST was used in the solution, it would follow that even using "15" in two of the boxes and leaving the third one blank or putting "Ø" in it could be just as valid.

Think about it, if you are going to let the answer include something not in "the list", what difference does it make if it is an operator, a "null" or anything else not in that list?

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

• 5 weeks later...

Which rat would u kill first? Please be sincere........ You have just come back from work to see 6 rats. • The 1st rat was eating your highest academic certificate maybe a degree Certificate. • The 2nd rat was eating your ATM card. • The 3rd was eating your Marriage Certificate. • The 4th was eating your land and house ownership documents. • The 5th was eating your Visa to travel for a multi-Billion dollar project. • The 6th was eating your Bible. Which one would you kill first?
( Not to be taken too seriously, )

1st talk to neighbor about cleaning all the garbage around his house as it is attracting rats.

Kill 6 1st  I NEED my Bible

Kill 5 2nd I need my VIsa to take care of my family

Kill 3 I want those documents but they can be replaced, but momma will be very mad

Kill 4 I want those documents but they can be replaced

Kill 2 It can be replaced, 

Kill 1 Just a piece of paper

• 3 weeks later...

Solve This:

A man locked his personal computer with a password and wrote some phrases in the hint box.

One day his wife tries to login in his absence using the hints which contained the following:

4 grapes
1 apple
7 bananas
7 mangoes
2 pineapples
1 orange
8 pomegranates

What is the password?

11 hours ago, dilip kumar said:

emoji106.pngSolve This:

What is the password?

Passion

EDIT: Oh, I see bohemian already had the answer....

Edited by Tortuga