JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Time pass

LET'S SEE HOW CLEVER YOU ARE IF YOU CAN FIND BOOKS OF THE BIBLE.
There are names of sixteen (16) books of the bible hidden in the paragraph below. Let me know how many you can find!!! A preacher found 15 books in twenty minutes; it took him 3 weeks just to find the 16th one, HAVE FUN! 

I once made a remark about the hidden books of the Bible. A certain luke, kept people looking so hard for facts, and for others, it was a revelation. Some were in a jam, especially since the names of the books were not capitalized. But the truth finally struck home to numbers of our readers. To others it was a job. We want it to be a most fascinating little moment for you. Yes, there will be some really easy ones to spot. Others may require judges to help find them. I will be quickly admit it usually takes a minister to find one of them, and there will be loud lamentations when it is found. A little lady says she brews a cup of tea so she can concentrate better. See how well compete. Relax now, for there really are sixteen books of the Bible in this paragraph.

Enjoy the fun now and send back the SIXTEEN BOOKS.

11 minutes ago, dilip kumar said:

There are names of sixteen (16) books of the bible hidden in the paragraph below. Let me know how many you can find!!! A preacher found 15 books in twenty minutes; it took him 3 weeks just to find the 16th one, HAVE FUN! 

I once made a remark about the hidden books of the Bible. A certain luke, kept people looking so hard for facts, and for others, it was a revelation. Some were in a jam, especially since the names of the books were not capitalized. But the truth finally struck home to numbers of our readers. To others it was a job. We want it to be a most fascinating little moment for you. Yes, there will be some really easy ones to spot. Others may require judges to help find them. I will be quickly admit it usually takes a minister to find one of them, and there will be loud lamentations when it is found. A little lady says she brews a cup of tea so she can concentrate better. See how well compete. Relax now, for there really are sixteen books of the Bible in this paragraph.

I found 13...

Edited by Tortuga
CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

49 minutes ago, dilip kumar said:

I found 3 more

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

48 minutes ago, Tortuga said:

Just now, rocket said:

I found 3 more

I found Amos but missed Titus and Kings....

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

2 minutes ago, kejedo said:

Think for a minute, without looking this up. It will come back

n to the zero power =

Zero?

Good one brother Randall!

I had an activity for my students to get this, but I'll just give a backwards reasoning:

3 to the third = 27  (divide by three for next exponential decrease)

3 to the second = 9 or 27 divided by three (27/3)

3 to the first = 3, or 9 divided by three (9/3)

3 to the zero = 3 divided by 3 = 1 (3/3)

try for any real number

n to the zero = 1

Edited by kejedo

19 hours ago, kejedo said:

Good one brother Randall!

I had an activity for my students to get this, but I'll just give a backwards reasoning:

3 to the third = 27  (divide by three for next exponential decrease)

3 to the second = 9 or 27 divided by three (27/3)

3 to the first = 3, or 9 divided by three (9/3)

3 to the zero = 3 divided by 3 = 1 (3/3)

try for any real number

n to the zero = 1

3 to the power of -1 = 1/3 or 0.33333333333333333333333333333333333333333-1/3

How do you do repeating decimals on this thing?  

In my high school trigonometry class, my teacher had to explain some trigonometric functions.  1/0 is said to be undefined.  But as the denominator approaches zero the number becomes larger and larger.  The closer the denominator gets to zero the closer the product is to infinity. Or is it actually possible to get close to infinity?

• 4 months later...

[12/07 09:54] ‪+91 70954 16536‬: Nice editing done by bro.s
[12/07 10:23] Br benjamin Jabaraj: Thank you bro. Dilip for your good deed.
[12/07 10:24] Br benjamin Jabaraj: Question from IIM - Campus Placement interview.

There are 9 children in a house, and all 9 of them are in the house.
A is ironing,
B is watching T.V,
C is cooking,
D is playing chess,
E is bathing,
F is listening to radio,
G is sleeping,
I is dressing.

What is H doing?

Think wisely answer logically.

Answer ___________ ?

Sent from my LG-E988 using Tapatalk

Here the name of a country is hiding in the consecutive letters within a sentence.

For example, FRANCE is hiding in, the sentence
"The runners who lived at the top of the cliff ran centuries ago" . (clifF RAN CEenturies).

Now find the name of the country hiding in the consecutive letters within these sentences.

1. You all must pay it back, or each of you will be in trouble.

2. Was Doctor Dolittle's favorite animal a glib yak?

3. A true optimist will never let hope rush away.

4. How often can a daydream come true?

5. Is there a health spa in this hotel?

6. They are going in diametrically opposite directions.

7. Is the county fair a nice place to visit?

8. The foot with which I lead is my left one.

9. He owns a ranch in Arizona.

10. The foods we deny ourselves are usually tasty.

Try to Answer

Sent from my LG-E988 using Tapatalk

15 hours ago, dilip kumar said:

1. You all must pay it back, or each of you will be in trouble.

2. Was Doctor Dolittle's favorite animal a glib yak?

3. A true optimist will never let hope rush away.

4. How often can a daydream come true?

5. Is there a health spa in this hotel?

6. They are going in diametrically opposite directions.

7. Is the county fair a nice place to visit?

8. The foot with which I lead is my left one.

9. He owns a ranch in Arizona.

10. The foods we deny ourselves are usually tasty.

Try to Answeremoji3.png

That did not take as long as I thought it would.

• 2 months later...

*Answer this!!*

It's 5:00 AM in the morning. You are sleeping. The doorbell rings. It's your family, they want to have breakfast. They have got strawberry jam bottle, bread packet, honey bottle, juice bottle and milk bottle with them. So, what do you open first ?

Sent from my Infinix X572 using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, dilip kumar said:

*Answer this!!*

It's 5:00 AM in the morning. You are sleeping. The doorbell rings. It's your family, they want to have breakfast. They have got strawberry jam bottle, bread packet, honey bottle, juice bottle and milk bottle with them. So, what do you open first ?

Sent from my Infinix X572 using Tapatalk

I know the answer.  My first thought was that you would open the door first to let them in, but then I found out opening the door was not the first thing.