JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

North Korea drama?

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2597 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Well, let's see, if a few go off, maybe the wind will carry them into China.   Then China will finally get P....d and then Kim is put out of action.   China should take over N. K., since it was theirs in the first place, always helping out the Joeson Korean Kings for centuries.    Of course this is human thinking, am sure Jehovah will allow whatever to happen and if this goes to the UN for "Peace & Security, that will be the end for all the world governments and false religion.

• 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On Thursday, March 03, 2016 at 8:12 PM, Miss Bea said:

Fox News. Exit left stage.

careful, we are suppose to be neutral.  you could say the same about nbc abc cnn cbs as they all are leaning left. just because you dont agree with their philosophy doesnt mean you automatically discredit the news.

6 hours ago, adamcu78 said:

careful, we are suppose to be neutral.  you could say the same about nbc abc cnn cbs as they all are leaning left. just because you dont agree with their philosophy doesnt mean you automatically discredit the news.

You know, I don't know exactly what, "left", etc means. (And I've tried to not give it a great deal of thought)  I've tried to ignore it. My husband doesn't, only reason I know what's on Fox News. I stand by it. In the realm of news,  I don't respect Fox News. Left, right, up, down, whatever. I see it as not news, but, um, sorting out news for the listener, telling the listener what to think. 

I'd prefer to listen to facts and make the conclusion myself. I do not need a news agency to do that. 

I want to be aware, not indoctrinated. 

Yes, neutrality is important, and, as hard as these last days are, I don't want to have to sort out, "opinion or truth". So I put that particular new agency aside.  It's bad enough as it is. With the whole system. If it weren't for Jehovah wanting us to be educated people, prepared to talk to the public, and, alas, a husband who wants to know it all, I'd shut down what the worlds news is. I'm sick and heartbroken at mans inhumanity to man. I don't want to hear of the atrocities to humans, the animal kingdom, or the earth. If a tad of my self protection is not particularly respecting aspects of the media, so be it. Nevermind I think the media is just one of Satan's tools. I've seen , "respected" news programs flat out lie. And about us. 

Antiques Road Show and Doc Martin, please! 

I want to age without sharp corners, and have an obedient heart!