Earthquakes In One Place After Another...
21 21

222 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, harmania said:

Yeah, did not meant to mean anything else then that there has been earthquakes before 1914 and before humans could have much effect on them. So it makes me also ask question, why we have earthquakes that kill people. What did change after paradise, or was it always like this? Or maybe humans effect them more easily then we think? Cut a tree somewhere, and earth shakes other side of earth..

The world has been in the power of the wicked one before 1914. The Christian Greek scriptures that were written over 3000 years ago stated this fact as a "current reality" during "their" time. The pangs of distress are simply the signs of the end of this system, being on an increase all in a simultaneous manner. Where as these things existed before, but not at such a high or increasing rate, nor all together as a giant package. Today pangs of distress are all interwoven together. 

For example, the nations were at war in the 1600's-1800s. Colonisation, empires, piracy etc.  But things remained quite stable.

But in 1914 WWI causes a massive shift in events which affected the global economy, government instability, food availability, medical needs, spread of diseases, stress,  depression which had a knock on effect for years to come, and then from those things another world war, which again caused similar effects, effects the globe has never recovered from.  

https://news.syr.edu/2014/07/100-years-after-wwi-the-lasting-impacts-of-the-great-war-78831/

100-years-of-moral-decay-1-638.jpg?cb=14

Edited by EccentricM
M&M likes this

Just a coincidence... Right?

M 6.2 - 183km ESE of Nikol'skoye, Russia

2017-07-17 11:05:08 UTC54.582°N   168.647°E7.9 km depth

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

EccentricM likes this

22 minutes ago, paulc said:

Christian Greek scriptures written over 3000 years ago?????  Not knit picking,  just wondering. Maybe my math is off?

Maybe? :shrugs: Where'd ya go ta shoo?

4 hours ago, paulc said:

Christian Greek scriptures written over 3000 years ago?????  Not knit picking,  just wondering. Maybe my math is off?

Well during those times. Jesus was around roughly 3000 years ago right? Or was that 2000? Yes I think with 3000 I was thinking of the Bible as a whole. :lol: Yes I think I slipped up there. But yeah, main point still stands. A long time before 1914 it was written the entire world was in Satan's control.

Edited by EccentricM
M&M and paulc like this

Just a coincidence... Right?

M 6.2 - 183km ESE of Nikol'skoye, Russia

2017-07-17 11:05:08 UTC54.582°N   168.647°E7.9 km depth

Ok... Too coincidental!

M 7.4 - 201km ESE of Nikol'skoye, Russia

2017-07-17 23:34:13 UTC54.467°N   168.859°E10.0 km depth

SUNRAY, M&M, EccentricM and 1 other like this

1 hour ago, Tbs77 said:

Ok... Too coincidental!

M 7.4 - 201km ESE of Nikol'skoye, Russia

2017-07-17 23:34:13 UTC54.467°N   168.859°E10.0 km depth

My Volcanoes and Earthquakes App says there have been

two 6.0+, one 7.0+ and five 5.0+ quakes, all in this same Russian Aleutian Islands region--just today!

Dutchsinse says it's because all those volcanoes quit erupting, so the pressure had to be relieved through quakes.

3 hours ago, SUNRAY said:

I researched this nearby islan to see if there might be a historic Russian church there..supposedly yes..one of the oldest in the Country!:lol:

hmmmmm...

Screenshot_2017-07-18-08-53-57-1.png

Were any of its curtains torn in two?!:lol:

Edited by Friends just call me Ross
Spell check failure !
SUNRAY, Dove and Tbs77 like this

USGS is calling it Turkey. 

Are they?
1e23416784d2458a878e6050e01d6f4f.jpg

ID:218   Posted (edited)

I think it has affected both Turkey and Greece: http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/world/bodrum-earthquake-reports-of-water-surges-structural-damage-after-strong-shock/news-story/5c2e91b7b274c1a485872d935d3749c2?utm_source=emarsys&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=PerthNow+AM+update+21%2F7%2F17

The epicentre of the quake was approximately 10.3km south of the major Turkish resort of Bodrum, a magnet for holidaymakers in the summer, and 16.2km east of the island of Kos in Greece, the US Geological Survey said.

BEACHFRONT hotels have been flooded in Greek and Turkish holiday resorts after a magnitude 6.7 earthquake ripped through the Aegean, killing at least two.

No details of the fatalities on the Greek island of Kos are yet available, but reports of widespread damage are beginning to flood in after the severe earthquake struck the region shortly after 1.30am local time.

A half-meter tsunami was triggered by the quake, washing over parts of the island and inundating the foreshore of the Turkish resort city of Bodrum.

Edited by GeordieGirl

100 hurthttp://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/597161fd6a73a/Screenshot_20170720-190714.png?

100 hurt in Greece 9101de87fedca65f7ece301148c75acc.jpg

Automated quake reporting systems estimate up to 4.3 million people felt the quake, though about 900,000 were expected to be within the radius of greatest impact.

More than 20 aftershocks have since been felt.

Residents of the Bodrum peninsula and surrounds have taken to social media, saying they found it hard to stand as the ground shook beneath them.

http://www.news.com.au/world/bodrum-earthquake-reports-of-water-surges-structural-damage-after-strong-shock/news-story/5c2e91b7b274c1a485872d935d3749c2

535a7f6baaf73ad5079d8640a01bb969

Firefighters and rescuers try to clean a road from the stones after an earthquake

on the Greek island of Kos. Picture: Kostoday.gr / APSource:AP

But Greek media on Kos is reporting the local mayor as saying there have been two deaths, with ‘many more’ injured on the island of Kos. Greek officials have since stated they have reports of up to 100 injuries.

If 4.3 million felt it and there are just 2 deaths and 100 and some injured, 

that is amazing!:o

Whitley M and GeordieGirl like this

1 hour ago, Friends just call me Ross said:

If 4.3 million felt it and there are just 2 deaths and 100 and some injured, 

that is amazing!:o

Same statistics though with the Kaikoura EQ ... it was felt Nation wide - around 3.5 - 4.0 mil and we had less injuries and about two deaths - one of  which was a heart attack attributed to the shock of it all. So it's quite believable.