JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

North Korea ballistic missile test

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2667 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

North Korea said on Sunday a submarine-launched ballistic missile test it conducted under

the supervision of leader Kim Jong Un had been a "great success" that provided "one more means for powerful nuclear attack".

The launch is the latest in a recent string of North Korean demonstrations of military might that began in January with its fourth

nuclear test and included the launch of a long-range rocket the next month.

The tests have increased tension on the Korean peninsula, angered ally China and triggered new U.N. sanctions.

Analysts say the tests could be part of a bid by Kim to bolster his position in the run-up to a rare ruling party congress in May.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-missile-idUSKCN0XK08U

• 4 months later...
On 4/25/2016 at 6:34 AM, Tortuga said:

The Kim Of The North is at it again....:)

...and again...

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/north-korea-claims-it’s-now-able-to-nuke-the-us-mainland/ar-BBw3UB9?li=BBnb7Kz

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

• 3 months later...

Here's a new conspiracy theory that I just made up. 

The Obamas have decided to live in California instead of Hawaii,  is that because he knows that North Korea can bomb Hawaii? 

:whistling:

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

3 hours ago, Tortuga said:

The Obamas have decided to live in California instead of Hawaii,  is that because he knows that North Korea can bomb Hawaii? 

and here I thought it was because they just wanted a slower turtle-like paced lifestyle  :bored:

4 hours ago, Tortuga said:

Oh yeah! With a sub he can attack anywhere! Whoa! 

I don't think Obama owns a sub. :lol1:

Maybe Trump just needs to give that North Korean guy a phone call. That seems to fix things for him.   :nope:

Anyone want to visit a Trump Tower in North Korea? I hear the foods good. :eek:

Edited by trottigy
Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

12 minutes ago, trottigy said:

Maybe Trump just needs to give that North Korean guy a phone call. That seems to fix things for him.   :nope:

Laugh Chuckle2.gif

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

On 12/5/2016 at 4:31 PM, trottigy said:

N Korea now has a sub capable of launching a big one! Doesn't matter where O moves ! :(

10 minutes ago, Lee49 said:

N Korea now has a sub capable of launching a big one! Doesn't matter where O moves ! :(

Will the missiles reach Tennessee? Do you have a spare room?? :lol:

23 hours ago, Tortuga said:

Will the missiles reach Tennessee? Do you have a spare room?? :lol:

No! They can't reach us here in middle tn. (Nashville) can they? we don't have basements here! should've stayed in Michigan, sorry, saving the spare rooms for the local friends & relatives - ha ha ha!