JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Animated Series—Touching the Lives of Young and Old Alike

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2795 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Very interesting video Brother Michael.

I notice you never post a comment with when you lead us to another video.

We would really like to know what impressed you about this video. 

Your avatar always has plenty to say about everything.

Comment or no, keep posting. Your posts are a reminder to me to check out the latest. :)

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

5 minutes ago, Old said:

Very interesting video Brother Michael.

I notice you never post a comment with when you lead us to another video.

We would really like to know what impressed you about this video. 

Your avatar always has plenty to say about everything.

Comment or no, keep posting. Your posts are a reminder to me to check out the latest. :)

Well, when I see something new on JW Broadcasting, I always post it before I watch it. However, after watching this video, I just love kids expressions of thanks. The are so cute. I'm sure Jehovah does too. 

Praise Jah!  For we never have to be uncertain as to where to place our steps.571e545ad48c2_Nogrinning.gif.84579698fea

He shows us both where and how to walk: on the narrow path to life and unwaveringly.^_^

(Isaiah 30:20, 21) Though Jehovah will give you bread in the form of distress and water in the form of oppression, your Grand Instructor will no longer hide himself, and you will see your Grand Instructor with your own eyes. 21 And your own ears will hear a word behind you saying, “This is the way. Walk in it,” in case you should go to the right or in case you should go to the left.

The fact that Jehovah chooses to give us these life-saving instructions in a MOST heart-warming and highly entertaining way...

Well, that just deepens our love for him and makes us WANT to follow them all the more!571e54b16c897_Happyexcited.GIF.96ad4e1ad

I have every single whiteboard and Caleb and Sophia video downloaded...I'm just a big kid571e55cc8e578_Bigkidwithbigsucker.gif.07

...with an appreciative heart.571e54f3e4052_LOVEWarmthandfeeling.gif.0 

Fun.gif

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

When I grew up in the truth, kids had bascially nothing that "spoke" to them from the organization.  I didn't even have the Bible Story book.  All kids had was the little red youth book.  Kids in the truth today are so fortunate and have such a wealth of spiritual information in an entertaining format to reach their little hearts! Jehovah has shown in a big way how much he loves our little ones!

Don't live for the moment - live for the future! :D

I totally agree with you Shali....when I was in grade school....all we had was the Paradise book...there really wasn't literature that was

specifically for the children and the young people.  I can remember getting the Watchtower in the mail...and sitting down to read it...those

Watchtowers were very DEEP....all about prophecy and complex articles...we certainly didn't have a simplified edition back then!  Yet, we

learned a lot about the deeper aspects of the Bible....so I am not complaining.

Thankfully, it is a 1000 times better for the children and young people in Jehovah's organization today.

Edited by nanceebgd46

correct grammer

Well... "Listening to the Great Teacher" was available when I was young (that came out before the red "Youth" book did)... when the cassette tapes came out that was lovely when my son was young!

But I would have loved to have the wonderful items they have for children now when my boy was little!  :wub:

Edited by Hope

ARGHHH! I think about all those Watchtower articles on "type" and "anti-type"!!! So confusing for little minds.  Sure am glad I don't have worry about all that stuff now! Everything is so simple and clear now (except for "the generation" haha!!)

Don't live for the moment - live for the future! :D

Is 30:20, 21 mentioned in this video clip shows how Jehovah is always keeping us informed using whatever medium is the most effective.  We "hear a word" from Jehovah through so many ways, as has been mentioned by you brothers and sisters already.  We know that people in general were more "bookish", and things like ADD, and other distractions in life like social media simply didn't exist.  It was a more simpler life then.

And now, whatever it takes to reach the heart, Jehovah is using, and successfully too as this cute vid shows.  I must admit, in the beginning of the Caleb and Sophia series I wondered if the organisation were watering down the seriousness of the message with cartoons.  Then when I showed my grandson the videos, he couldn't get enough.  My son, his father, has left the truth - yet these videos have touched my grandson's heart without any parental input about Jehovah.  Yep, they work a treat!

I was born into the truth 1962  I remembering paradise book and Babylon  book as my children's books lol, sooo glad for all the material for young ones

once you can accept the universe as being something expanding into an infinite nothing which is something, wearing strips with plaid is easy. Einstein

17 hours ago, shali said:

ARGHHH! I think about all those Watchtower articles on "type" and "anti-type"!!! So confusing for little minds.  Sure am glad I don't have worry about all that stuff now! Everything is so simple and clear now (except for "the generation" haha!!)

The meaning of generation helped me when I read The Psychology Today in our library. Interestingly, the book where I see got quoted in the literatures. Maybe I'll take note of them next time

All glory and praises goes to Jehovah :) 

• 3 months later...