JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Warwick nearly complete

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2548 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

I bet Warwick is going to be unbelieveably busy in April!  Everyone will want to be the first to go out there and see it!  I  went on my first vacation  in 13 years this July (to the Columbus Zoo for 2 days) and didn't think I would want to go anywhere for a while but I really want to see Warwick.  I was always apprehensive about going to New York City but now that it's out of the city, I would feel much better about going.  These pictures brother Cristino posted only wet my appetite for more!

Don't live for the moment - live for the future! :D

• 4 months later...

I'm not sure if this information is U.S.-specific or applies to all who are touring the Bethel facilities, so here is a summary:

A letter was read to the congregation this week that a hotel (formerly the Hilton Garden Inn) which was used to house temporary workers at the Warwick project is now a permanent lodging facility for Jehovah's Witnesses that are touring Bethel.  (Similar to the Bossert Hotel.)  It is now called  "Newburg Center B" and is located at 15 Crossroads Court; Newburg, New York 12550.  It is centrally located between Wallkill, Patterson and Warwick (i.e. 40 minute drive from each facility.)

All JW's who are interested in accommodations at the Newburg Center B can request rooming after May 15, 2017.  All publishers and unbaptized publishers in good standing may obtain a rooming request form from your respective congregation secretary which, in turn, will be submitted to the Service Committee for handling.  All visitors to the Newburg Center must have a confirmed reservation in writing before planning to stay at the Center.  (End.)

Side note: For years, the Harvest Inn has been a blessing for those touring Wallkill due to its' close proximity to that facility, so I'm grateful that there's additional lodging provisions for those desiring to tour Bethel Warwick.

Edited by Omo_Yeme