JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Complete The Following Sentence

strawberry shortcake.

My wife made biscuits and we had blueberry shortcake for dessert....>:D<

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

32 minutes ago, Omo_Yeme said:

If I had this plate of strawberries I would make a .....?  :)

20160620_222101.jpg

Oh how I love strawberries....I'd also use them to make strawberry shortcake....I love it.... you could slice them ....adding

some...a little....sugar....then I would scoop up the berries and put them over...very cold and firm vanilla ice cream...Of course,

this will only happen in my dreams as I sleep tonight...because...I am always having to watch what I ingest :( as to FOOD!

Edited by nanceebgd46

spelling error

• 2 weeks later...

IMG_4206.JPG

This site has some really delicious and nutritiously easy raw recipes. If you have a chance scroll down to the desert section,  click on Vanilla Bean ice cream for the  "stupidly easy, fat-free 150 calorie, dairy free, full of fiber, delicious, and the best soft serve you will ever eat."  Can you imagine this recipe with some fresh strawberries ?

http://www.thisrawsomeveganlife.com/

On 7/5/2016 at 6:11 PM, Precision said:

Here's a easy little sweet treat Sandra...If you have a champion style juicer, take a couple of frozen bananas and run them through the juicer without the screen. The consistency, texture and flavor is almost like fine french vanilla !  Scrumptious !    :sunshine:

I have done this.  I usually peel them and put them in plastic to freeze them.  I do not freeze them with the peel on. Then I run them through the Champion juicer.  (A blender will not do.)  And it does have a taste and consistency like ice cream and is more healthy.

Edited by Witness1970

• 2 months later...

Alexa, I bought so much fruit so I chopped up some and added them to my morning yogurt. I froze the majority of them for later use in my afternoon strawberry, mango and banana smoothies. And lastly, I used them in my strawberry-lime slush recipes.

Not one strawberry went to waste! :) lol 

Alexa, I bought so much fruit so I chopped up some and added them to my morning yogurt. I froze the majority of them for later use in my afternoon strawberry, mango and banana smoothies. And lastly, I used them in my strawberry-lime slush recipes.

Not one strawberry went to waste!  lol 

Thank you for that response sis omo_yeme :)

All glory and praises goes to Jehovah :) 

2 hours ago, Omo_Yeme said:

I just baked these buttermilk biscuits last night.  What would you put on top?  or in-between these before munching on them? :)

20161014_200513.jpg

That is the most beautiful representation of a cast iron pan of biscuits I have ever seen!

Lots of fresh, home churned butter!  Where the butter runs down your arm as you eat it!

Second biscuit?  Yes please! With Apple and pecan wood smoked bacon!

Third biscuit?  Slathered with peanut butter and syrup from my childhood memories!

Fourth biscuit?  Covered with homemade sausage gravy!

FIFTH Biscuit!  Butter and orange and jalenpo jam!  Or Raspberry and red chili jam!

Sixth biscuit?  Bacon, and egg over easy!

Seventh and eighth I would put bacon on and share with my dogs because they are mans best friend and deserving of a treat!

LeslieDean

Thankful to be among friends everyday!