JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

August Broadcast

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2781 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Nice comment Brother Robert and you are right I too think it is for fortification of family units and individuals within the congregation, afterall these are the targets of Satan right now. 

The non-witnesses who have viewed the broadcasts just don't get it. So most certainly a precious gift from Jehovah to us now and probably well into the future.

<p>"Jehovah chooses to either 'reveal' or 'conceal' - cherish what he reveals and be patient with what he conceals."

I agree. It's as if the main focus and aim to help build our families spirituality and to see what efforts Jehovah's Organisation is doing today. It is both encouraging and faith-strengthing. What a contrast to other church television program's!

It also helps us to visualise bible principles and how they apply to us today.

Also encouraging are the many archive interviews and experiences, helping us to realise that we are serving Jehovah shoulder to shoulder.

As was meantioned last month, JW Broadcasting doesn't replace our meetings, but is a fine spiritual provision made available to us. Oh the depth of Jah!

57 minutes ago, youthintheministry23 said:

For some reason, it looks like there isn't a desk:D

I love bro Curzan, he has such a calming voice. Bro Schaffer and Bro Curzan are quite alike and similar in style.

This brother had a small lack of memory during his part on latest AM worth brother Schaffer... But they went around with subtlety ;) 

37 minutes ago, youthintheministry23 said:

Also, after looking at the list of the helpers, Curzan is the last helper on the teaching committee. Would they rotate again? Or would it be passed on to a different committee, for example, the Writing or Service? Very interesting.

This is a good way to for the rest of the organization to get to know their brothers, having them host a broadcast, instead of some self-aggrandizing, lineup introduction similar to what's done in professional basketball starting lineups. They are also delivering talks on morning worships too.

We should at least be able to recognize them if we saw them in person. This is a good way to introduce them, without making it about them.

I notice that most of the monthly broadcasts, the lighting and background blue color of screen behind speaker is not as much blue as the October, and Nov 2014, and June and July 2015 programs. It looks so beautiful if the lighting and blue colour behind were intensified. May be it depends on on period of recording either day or night.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6.7.2016 at 11:46 AM, youthintheministry23 said:

For some reason, it looks like there isn't a desk:D

I love bro Curzan, he has such a calming voice. Bro Schaffer and Bro Curzan are quite alike and similar in style.

The picture of the November 2015 JWB looks the same :) 

Edited by juliansan

On ‎7‎/‎4‎/‎2016 at 4:12 PM, Stormswift said:

Nice comment Brother Robert and you are right I too think it is for fortification of family units and individuals within the congregation, afterall these are the targets of Satan right now. 

The non-witnesses who have viewed the broadcasts just don't get it. So most certainly a precious gift from Jehovah to us now and probably well into the future.

I suppose it is in their best interests to be, "enlightened", Mandi.  Shame the majority seem to lack one of Christian necessity.... humility.