JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

September Broadcast

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2755 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Since the first Monday of August is also the first day of August, - and many of us will have watched the August Broadcast by noon  - that makes it only 2-3 days, or so, before we can "officially" begin to speculate/conjecture/guess about September :thumbsup:

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

I'm guessing it's brother Splane but possibly brother Losch.

Edited by Tortuga
CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

33 minutes ago, Jonathan77 said:

Can we speculate about the October broadcast

Not in this thread - but feel free to start an October thread 

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

29 minutes ago, Jahleadsme said:

One elder told me yesterday that the jw broadcasting is gonna end soon this year ... I was like mad... But can it be true... Had any letter been read on that?

Sent from my TECNO_P5_PLUS using Tapatalk

The time of the Coming of Great Tribulation we didn't know only Jesus, but im guessing JW Broadcasting will continue 

All glory and praises goes to Jehovah :) 

31 minutes ago, Jahleadsme said:

One elder told me yesterday that the jw broadcasting is gonna end soon this year ... I was like mad... But can it be true... Had any letter been read on that?

What exactly did he say?

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

The time of the Coming of Great Tribulation we didn't know only Jesus, but im guessing JW Broadcasting will continue 

Well, the brother told me it will end this year... Precisely by October... That's why I was so curious! When I asked him what he meant, he said I should watch and see...

14 minutes ago, juliansan said:

I can't imagine that JW Broadcasting will end this year. They put so much effort in it.

I'm thinking the same thing. They would have just finished moving it to the new location! 

Perhaps the monthly broadcast will end in the same way the Kingdom Ministry ended - replaced with a new format. Instead of forcing us to wait an excruciating 28-31 days between broadcasts, we might get it in smaller weekly chunks. 

On 7/30/2016 at 6:26 AM, Tortuga said:

I'm guessing it's brother Splane but possibly brother Losch.

It looks like they are using the same rotation they used last year.

https://assetsnffrgf-a.akamaihd.net/assets/m/jwb/201609/jwb_201609.art/jwb_univ_201609_wss_01_lg.jpg

This link provides the pictures for the monthly broadcasts. Just change the numbers to reflect the year and month. For example, you can view the artwork for this month's broadcast by changing the numbers from 201609 to 201608.

Who is the helper with Brother Splane, by the way?

Edited by jscotchie

On 01/08/2016 at 0:28 AM, Jahleadsme said:

That the jw broadcasting will end by October this year...

I don't think JW Broadcasting is gonna finish this year... Some months ago they show us how TV JW has been important and uplifting for us and for our christian lives. It doesn't make any sense!

On 01/08/2016 at 6:19 AM, juliansan said:

Monthly JWB will end, Weekly JWB will start :D

It's an amazing idea, brother! I hope you're right... I hope you're right, brother. :D

"For I am convinced that neither death nor life nor angels nor governments nor things now here nor things to come now powers nor height nor depth nor any other creation will be able to separate us from God's love that is in Christ Jesus our Lord." - Romans 8:38,39