JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

October Broadcast

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2719 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

This brother is Gary Breaux from the Service Commitee. Might this mean that the Service Commitee helpers next in line to host and rotate on JW Broadcasting? o-O

Maybe. Is it important what committee they serve on?

🎵“I have listened to Jesus in these troublesome days,

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”

Thank you for the picture! Brother  Hyatt's future wife, Abby,  was in our small congregation in Strasburg, Va. in the early 1980's..She and her husband served as pioneers in N.C. and then went  into the Circuit work. He was so young then, it is amazing seeing this picture!!

Jehovah is "walking upon the wings of the wind" PS. 104:3b

cat2_e0.gif

• 3 weeks later...
On 30/08/2016 at 8:14 AM, A fellow servant said:

Just a side note:    Brother Gary Breaux was serving as our circuit overseer in Oklahoma when I was recommended as an elder at age 29 years old.     We really enjoyed he and his wife.

I love the loving and affectionate way this brother shows.

• 2 weeks later...

For those that are interested in getting an early look at the broadcast, this link should work.

https://www.jw.org/download/?fileformat=MP4&output=html&pub=jwb&issue=201610

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

23 minutes ago, ChrisTheConfused said:

With all the excitement of the new songbook I had forgotten about the broadcast. Not long now. :)

Oh no! I shouldn't have read the post!

The Hebrew word cushi or kushi is an affectionate term generally used in the Bible to refer to a dark-skinned person of African descent.