JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

November 2016 Broadcast

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2679 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

You think the second picture had something to do with the video series "getting ready for marriage"? I think it's been mentioned somewhere that the third part will be shown in November

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

The second is from the music video. The 3rd part in the series you mentioned will be shown in October. Here is a screenshot from it:fc9b8c1ef2878eb2c9f0efdfdd344ada.jpgThis, however, will be shown in November - a 4th part, I believe:
d66fb195d0cac334eb3723d7dbfa65fb.jpg

🎵“I have listened to Jesus in these troublesome days,

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”

1 hour ago, Thesauron said:

The second is from the music video. The 3rd part in the series you mentioned will be shown in October. Here is a screenshot from it:This, however, will be shown in November - a 4th part, I believe:

You are riiiight. I totally forgot that we haven't even seen the October one... Oh well, time flies.

Oh while we are at it, the public WT for January has a title: "How to get more from reading the Bible" :D

2 hours ago, Araujo JW said:

Brother Gerrit Lösch and (If I'm not mistaken) Brother Danny Baker, who works with the orchestra of the Watchtower.

Actually Bro. Christino, his name is Brother Christopher Mavor, Helper to the Service Committee and a member of the WT chorus.  He was the one who helped me find my way to Bethel for touring when I was lost in New York in May of this year.  You can read about it here.

Looking forward to November's broadcast! :)

4 minutes ago, Omo_Yeme said:

Actually Bro. Christino, his name is Brother Christopher Mavor, Helper to the Service Committee and a member of the WT chorus.  He was the one who helped me find my way to Bethel for touring when I was lost in New York in May of this year.  You can read about it here.

Looking forward to November's broadcast! :)

You have reason sister Sandra! Thank you! When I read the name I remembered that he spoke in a morning worship.

CM_zpsromuc5vu.jpg

We should probably merge those two. No need to have two threads.

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”

James 1:17 - Every good gift and every perfect present is from above, coming down from the Father of the celestial lights, who does not vary or change like the shifting shadows.

The absolute reason of Jehovah to give blessing to mankind, is not simply because he was shifty :) 

All glory and praises goes to Jehovah :) 

James 1:17 - Every good gift and every perfect present is from above, coming down from the Father of the celestial lights, who does not vary or change like the shifting shadows.

The absolute reason of Jehovah to give blessing to mankind, is not simply because he was shifty  

Ok

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”

• 4 weeks later...

It's a shame that the first Monday of November isn't until the 7th. Can we cancel October 31 and move the first Monday of November to the 1st?

:D

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, Luisabola said:

3 more days!! I know we've had a lot of spiritual food already like the Gilead program, the annual meeting, morning worship parts and those videos from the convention in 2015...but I feel like I really need the November broadcast! 

Me too :D

The Hebrew word cushi or kushi is an affectionate term generally used in the Bible to refer to a dark-skinned person of African descent.