JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

What is "Limited Access", and how do I become a "Full Access User"?

6 hours ago, Shawnster said:

You do not have to send a photo for full access.  The photo only shortens the time a member is in limited access mode.  It is not a necessity 

And even with a photo, it's not automatic full access. We still need to see a number of posts. So, your posts are always the key.

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

2 hours ago, trottigy said:

And even with a photo, it's not automatic full access. We still need to see a number of posts. So, your posts are always the key.

fence-post-250x183.jpg.c3862a7cbacc1a2c0426675b1c5331fa.jpg

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

51 minutes ago, Sheep said:

Yeah. That's a photo, but it won't get you full access. However, the number of posts in the photo may get you somewhere.

Yup, it's easier to take a fence if you make a lot of posts....:lol1:

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

10 hours ago, Shawnster said:

You do not have to send a photo for full access.  The photo only shortens the time a member is in limited access mode.  It is not a necessity 

Aw c'mon, we don't want to stifle her enthusiasm,  let's all encourage her to post pictures. ...lots of pictures :ph34r:. You know,  we want to make sure she feels welcomed and is part of the family,  we might get some pretty cool pictures. ...

Don't let on that we will tease and pick on her,  otherwise known as sibling love, we don't want to scare her off---muahhhmmuuuaahhhhhehehe...

Oh wait; ...

Did I hit 'reply', or 'reply all'?.......

oops...

Can I blame Mandi?...

when i newly started using jwtalk,i didn't have a problem being a limited access user because i was more impressed by the tireless efforts the moderators are making to keep the forum spiritually clean and safe for our dear sheep-like brothers and sisters.so we can see that the initial restrictions are for our own good and should really be highly appreciated.
so its not about rushing to be a full access user,rather its about commenting freely with the aim of enjoying the warm association and encouragement of our christian brothers and sisters from all around the world (what a real blessing!!!.).
so just like with the elders in our various congregations,it is very important that we display a spirit of understanding and cooperation .1 corinthians 14:40.

and voila!!! i've just been made a full access user.i never really expected it to come this early,but thats how it happens i can guess, when you are less concerned about the limited access start and more concerned about the the interchange of encouragements.

Sent from my TECNO P9 using Tapatalk

Question about a variable. When I access JWtalk on my iPad I sometimes get the notification bell showing, other time it isn't there. I just get the three horizontal bars and do not know how to find notifications from there.

is there something I can do on my end?

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

37 minutes ago, Old said:

Question about a variable. When I access JWtalk on my iPad I sometimes get the notification bell showing, other time it isn't there. I just get the three horizontal bars and do not know how to find notifications from there.

Buy an Android !  :lol1:

(not an apple person so I can only make jokes)

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

28 minutes ago, rocket said:

Buy an Android !  :lol1:

(not an apple person so I can only make jokes)

:thumbsup:

7 hours ago, Old said:

I use Android, but in my phone it's the same,  the three bars appear on the right. But if I click on them, the other options are displayed with their notifications.

The web design is responsive, that is, it shows more or less elements depending on the size of your screen. So if you turn your iPad in landscape mode (that is, horizontally as opposed to portrait mode) it will probably show all the icons with their notifications.

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, M&M said:

How long does it take to get full access? I've been a member now for like a year and 4 days, er em, wait, more like a month and 4 days. 

Oh, I'm here, don't ferget me. :wave:

This decides administrators/moderators.  Just be patient brother Michael :) I've been limited access user for about 2 months (it seems to me). Like bro Jerry said, "your posts are always the key".

Edited by Intercore

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/9/2017 at 8:36 AM, Intercore said:

This decides administrators/moderators.  Just be patient brother Michael :) I've been limited access user for about 2 months (it seems to me). Like bro Jerry said, "your posts are always the key".

Thanks Intercore. I's in full access mode now.

• 3 weeks later...
14 hours ago, moosic97 said:

Hi :wave:

I was looking at the point on the first post about sending a picture of us with a copy of a Kingdom Ministry to an email. Does the same still apply just with the Workbook instead? 

Hannah, you can send a pic with the workbook and we will take it into account, but anyway we need to get to know new members better before they are granted full access. I'm sure you understand why this is necessary. My suggestion: Simply keep participating and you will soon get full access.

On the other hand, I think you said you were a member of this board sometime ago. If you already had full access, please send me a private message with your old username or post it in the Confidential forum. :)

4 hours ago, Marius said:

Hello! I would like to get full access. But i think what photo can i sent? We don't have publications (except green book only) in my country.

Keep posting so we can get to know you better.

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

• 4 months later...

Pamela as you enjoy our site and make posts, we get to know  you and you also get to know us. After you have posted for a short while, you will then have full access. This is required of all new members. Have fun, make some posts and soon you will be a full member. 

For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.