JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Songbook: "Sing Out Joyfully" to Jehovah

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2413 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

3 hours ago, marcusth said:

In my version of the JW library app they are!

I'm talking about the music videos of our new songbook that shows the words while singing that's on jw.org, not JW Library. 60-65 are still missing.

https://www.jw.org/en/publications/music-songs/

Still impatiently awaiting the arrival of 60, 61, 62, 63, 64 and 65 in MP4 format.Waiting Patiently.gif

I need to change the format to create DVDs of these.  Right?

Otherwise, they will only play on a PC?  And not on a TV?:confused:

My new Mac Mini has a DVD creator on it...hopefully it is pretty straightforward.:D

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

11 minutes ago, Friends just call me Ross said:

My new Mac Mini has a DVD creator on it...hopefully it is pretty straightforward.:D

I use "Freemake Video Converter" when I change formats to play on a DVD player.

http://www.freemake.com/free_video_converter/

It's simple and very easy to use.

Edited by mserskine

13 minutes ago, Friends just call me Ross said:

The only thing is it will take more than 1 DVD since only 80 minutes will fit on each DVD. 

Here's something else interesting. The brochure 'Return to Jehovah' was updated recently, and near the end of the brochure it has the lyrics of "He Will Make You Strong." Well, in the new update it is referred to with the new song number from our new songbook, has the revised lyrics, and also shows a link to jw.org for vocal renditions of the new songbook (it shows the artwork for the new vocal renditions). I wonder when these will become available?

IMG_2209.PNG

IMG_2210.PNG

32 minutes ago, Skye said:

Where is it?

I think the reference is to the picture in the "Return to Jehovah" brochure, where they print the words for the new song number 38 "He Will Make You Strong" and show the picture of the 'vocal' arrangement and give you a 'music' link.  It doesn't work right now.

9 minutes ago, jwhess said:

I think the reference is to the picture in the "Return to Jehovah" brochure, where they print the words for the new song number 38 "He Will Make You Strong" and show the picture of the 'vocal' arrangement and give you a 'music' link.  It doesn't work right now.

Thanks John for the clarification!

Wait a minute y'all got new song books!...think we just got our November shipment...WITH NO NEW SONG BOOKS! our sister congregations got new song books...BUT NOT MINE!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

AWWW! So sorry! But don't worry, its coming!

The difference between try and triumph is that little "umph"