JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

THE WATCHTOWER LARGE PRINT (STUDY AND SIMPLIFIED EDITIONS) FOR 2017

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2708 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

For those who use the LARGE PRINT editions of the study and simplified Watchtower, there is a change in format starting with the January 2017 editions. Previously the LARGE PRINT came in two 32 page magazines with just the printed type, no illustrations or anything like that. Starting in January 2017, according to one I downloaded on jw.org., it will be one 64 page magazine and have similar full color photos and illustrations as the regular study edition. Download one of the PDF editions to see for yourself.

https://www.jw.org/en/publications/magazines/watchtower-study-january-2017/ 

For those who use the LARGE PRINT editions of the study and simplified Watchtower, there is a change in format starting with the January 2017 editions. Previously the LARGE PRINT came in two 32 page magazines with just the printed type, no illustrations or anything like that. Starting in January 2017, according to one I downloaded on jw.org., it will be one 64 page magazine and have similar full color photos and illustrations as the regular study edition. Download one of the PDF editions to see for yourself.

This is a nice improvement indeed!

____
"Where your treasure is, there your heart will be also."—Matthew 6:21.

🎵“I have listened to Jesus in these troublesome days,

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”

On 10/14/2016 at 1:17 PM, mserskine said:

That's Great. I won't need 2 magazines; one just for Pictures.

• 2 weeks later...