JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

How tall are you?

Image result for classy socks for men                                                                                                                                                6'  With socks

On 10/30/2016 at 5:57 PM, timpin said:

I bet they look great on you, What color?   ...   I for one would love to see you in a pair   ...   anyone else? :dance:

They just look like regular flip flops only with thicker soles, but they sure don't feel like regular flip flops.  Terrific arch support for those with higher arches!

Don't live for the moment - live for the future! :D

• 1 month later...
On 10/29/2016 at 6:18 PM, Tortuga said:

I am just as tall as I need to be for my height.

I used to tell people I was 6'2".  Sometimes I would just say 6 feet tall and people would say, "you look taller than that."

I am just too short for my weight.

On 10/31/2016 at 7:51 PM, tekmantwo said:

Probably hereditary. ..I think pops was that way too..

A few years back I asked him how tall he had been,  I always figured he was over 6ft something.  He told me he never got taller than 5'-11"..

I was told my father was 5'11" but he died when I was almost 11 years old.  His younger brother claimed to be 5'10 1/2" as I remember.  My brother and I were both over 6 feet tall.  My younger brother said he was 6'3.

5' 4 1/2" 

I compensated by buying an elevating wheelchair. One day I will go to the Hall and raise my hand, gradually elevating until I am called on.

I can go up until I am about 5' 8" but I get nose bleeds.

The conclusion of the matter, everything having been heard, is: Fear the true God and keep his commandments, for this is the whole obligation of man. Ec 12:13

50 minutes ago, ChrisTheConfused said:

5' 4 1/2" 

I compensated by buying an elevating wheelchair. One day I will go to the Hall and raise my hand, gradually elevating until I am called on.

I can go up until I am about 5' 8" but I get nose bleeds.

If the KH has a ramp to the stage, just slowly start going up the ramp until they see you. It shouldn't take long. ...

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

On Friday, December 23, 2016 at 0:34 AM, Linda Huang said:

Here we seldom use feet

How do you walk?

(Just illustrating another flaw in the English language )

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

• 2 months later...