JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Iron Mixed with Soft Clay

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2698 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

More than three-fourths of Americans see the country as divided — a record high.   http://www.indystar.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/11/21/poll-americans-feel-divided/94224968/

Trump and Clinton supporters are getting uninvited from Thanksgiving dinners because of their political views. USA TODAY   http://www.indystar.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/11/21/election-rhetoric-getting-people-uninvited-thanksgiving/94208524/?hootPostID=7621a22635bd3936b40831f256274461

As this mess proceeded, have you any idea how badly I wanted to get the picture out of the statue, and tell my husband, "See, this is exactly what Jehovah foretold". Even seeing it, he think I was a crack-pot. I finally got across to him what they are doing to the earth is a capital offense. As the ball bounces down the hill...soon to hot the bottom!  

I want to age without sharp corners, and have an obedient heart!

1 hour ago, Miss Bea said:

As this mess proceeded, have you any idea how badly I wanted to get the picture out of the statue, and tell my husband, "See, this is exactly what Jehovah foretold". Even seeing it, he think I was a crack-pot. I finally got across to him what they are doing to the earth is a capital offense. As the ball bounces down the hill...soon to hot the bottom!  

I have been thinking the aame thing. 

Peace...... Love...... &....... Paradise...... :heart:  :heart:  :heart: 

As a side point - with the changes that "auto-correct", "voice-recognition", and my own poor typing skills, I have learned to read through these posts and understand them :eek:

10 hours ago, normaclutter said:

soon to hot the bottom!  

10 hours ago, normaclutter said:

I have been thinking the aame thing.

Glad I an mot the omly one thar does thos

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

54 minutes ago, Qapla said:

As a side point - with the changes that "auto-correct", "voice-recognition", and my own poor typing skills, I have learned to read through these posts and understand them :eek:

Glad I an mot the omly one thar does thos

Oh my.... did i do that .... lol

Peace...... Love...... &....... Paradise...... :heart:  :heart:  :heart: 

I don't know about Simon, but the malls here are all decked out in Santa "stuff" AND so are most stores. They started right after Haloween and jus skipped Thanksgiving all together. 

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

Iron and clay at Turkey Table 2016

Just say no to politics on Thanksgiving

http://www.courier-journal.com/story/news/politics/2016/11/22/just-say-no-politics-thanksgiving/94071430/

California Today: Some Opt to Pass on Thanksgiving Politics

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/11/23/us/california-today-thanksgiving-election-politics.html?referer=http://www.google.com/

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, Tbs77 said:

Experts Urge Clinton Campaign to Challenge Election Results in 3 Swing States

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/11/activists-urge-hillary-clinton-to-challenge-election-results.html

20,001, 20,002, 20,003   ...   http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/green-partys-jill-stein-raises-millions-election-recount-n687801?cid=par-xfinity_20161124

you know what? we should start a post about bible prophecy day by day using videos, and classified by location and by prophecy fulfilled, something daily so we can remember what time is it , what do you think?

Something like these:

Matthew 24, Hunger, 2 Timothy 3:3 having no natural affection,  without self-control, fierce. Location: Venezuela, 19/11/16

For a bread he killed his two step-children, Carúpano shudders

Edited by Daniel244

Hi friends.

It is extremely difficult to endure these times, the things that are going on have to mean that the great tribulation is at the doorstep, how much worse can it get this before Jehovah intervenes?

New World Translation

Isa 6:11At this I said: “How long, O Jehovah?” Then he said: “Until the cities crash in ruins without an inhabitant And the houses are without people And the land is ruined and desolate;

It's almost over!

Dear Daniel, how absolutely awful to have to live through such horrific times! I know that you must find comfort in knowing we must be very close to the end, and are relying on Jehovah. What else can you do? The desperation in those people is understandable -no one wants to suffer and die by starvation. Boy do we take it for granted sometimes how delicate the food distribution system is in our wealthy cities. I'm keeping you faithful brothers and sisters in my prayers always.

By the way, in the video in post 14, what are the young men saying? These are everyday people going through dumpsters for food in desperation, or looting food trucks as in the other footage. So sad, my brother. May Jehovah continue to give you strength and sustain you through what you are experiencing.

46 minutes ago, hatcheckgirl said:

Dear Daniel, how absolutely awful to have to live through such horrific times! I know that you must find comfort in knowing we must be very close to the end, and are relying on Jehovah. What else can you do? The desperation in those people is understandable -no one wants to suffer and die by starvation. Boy do we take it for granted sometimes how delicate the food distribution system is in our wealthy cities. I'm keeping you faithful brothers and sisters in my prayers always.

By the way, in the video in post 14, what are the young men saying? These are everyday people going through dumpsters for food in desperation, or looting food trucks as in the other footage. So sad, my brother. May Jehovah continue to give you strength and sustain you through what you are experiencing.

Hi Lucy. The young men in the video are commenting why they have to search from food in the garbage container, they said they used to buy 1 bread to fill the empty stomach for the little money they could earn in the street, but now the price of bread is extremely high and flour is very scarce so most of the bakeries are not selling it, so they have no choice than to search for food in the garbage.

Regards

Edited by Daniel244

On ‎11‎/‎24‎/‎2016 at 1:24 PM, Daniel244 said:

you know what? we should start a post about bible prophecy day by day using videos, and classified by location and by prophecy fulfilled, something daily so we can remember what time is it , what do you think?

Something like these:

Matthew 24, Hunger, 2 Timothy 3:3 having no natural affection,  without self-control, fierce. Location: Venezuela, 19/11/16

For a bread he killed his two step-children, Carúpano shudders

**I think it's a great idea, Brother Antonio!**

I have been reading/seeing the sad stories/videos for the last yr what's happening in Venezuela.  People killing animals in the street (cats, dogs, birds and some pets) for food and some were breaking into the zoo to eat those animals and killed/ate a rare show horse. The animals themselves were starving.  We must not think it can't happen here in America.  Realistically we can expect hardships the closer we get to Jehovah's Day.  Hopefully and prayerfully, we'll trust in Jehovah just like Habakkuk did.  Hab. 3:16-19 --->16 I heard, and my body trembled, My lips quivered at the voice; Rottenness entereth into my bones, and I tremble in my place; Because I must wait quietly for the day of trouble, For the coming up of the people that invadeth us.17 For though the fig-tree shall not flourish, Neither shall fruit be in the vines; The labor of the olive shall fail, And the fields shall yield no food; The flock shall be cut off from the fold, And there shall be no herd in the stalls: 18 Yet I will rejoice in Jehovah, I will joy in the God of my salvation.19 Jehovah, the Lord, is my strength; And he maketh my feet like hinds’ feet, And will make me to walk upon my high places.  (Hab.3:16-19)