JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Gatlinburg Tennessee fires

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2688 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

GATLINBURG FIRE THREATENS DOLLYWOOD; 3 DEAD, HUNDREDS OF BUILDINGS BURNED IN TENNESSEE

http://abc7chicago.com/news/gatlinburg-fire-threatens-dollywood;-3-dead-in-tennessee/1630273/

Ripley's animals are safe, aquarium closed Tuesday

http://www.wbir.com/news/local/fire-surrounds-ripleys-aquarium-thousands-of-animals-left-behind/357623054

• 2 weeks later...

Fire started by 2 teens who are now under arrest, I recalled how my 2 young sons were playing with a survival knife that they found that contained matches inside the handle (didn't know they had it) behind our house was wooded property, they came running in yelling fire! fire! yep the whole area was ablaze, took 3 fire trucks to put it out, fortunately no one was hurt, I didn't find out until years later that they had caused it! I had my suspicions but they both covered it up, play with fire your gonna get burned! Sad that so much destruction and loss of lives caused by children who now may be tried as adults!