JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

JW Broadcasting January 2017

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2637 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

25 minutes ago, Jonathan77 said:

It seems they are no longer using the publication codes jwbrd, jwbmw etc anymore, only jwb.

So here is what else to expect in January

jwb_univ_201701_wss_10_lg.jpgjwb_univ_201701_wss_11_lg.jpg

I recognise the first one from an annual meeting.  The next one appears to be another morning worship.  There is also a couple of pictures for February up already, but I'll let someone else do them.

The January program mentions the release this month of a short video review of the Annual Meeting.

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

1 hour ago, Danni said:

new song: "Your Word Endures Forever"!

I don't know what language I ended up listening to, but this newest JW Broadcast song

was breathtakingly beautiful!!! FAINT2221.GIF Can't wait to hear it in the language of my heart.LOVE Warmth and feeling.gif

ENGLISH is downloading as I type. Computer 4.gif 

Took forever to get reservations made for our Convention.

The hotels didn't turn their online registration sites on at the appointed hour.:uhhuh:

And the phone lines were all tied up.Cry hissyfit.gif

Ended up at a great location, though. Yes Smiling.gif Within about 50 feet of the Convention Center's east entrance.

We couldn't possibly be staying any closer...unless the Resch Center starts renting out rooms.Laugh Chuckle2.gif

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

It's AMAZING! :thumbsup:

"there was Jehovah’s word for him, and it went on to say to him: “What is your business here, E·lijah?" To this (Elijah) he said: “I have been absolutely jealous for Jehovah the God of armies"- 1 Kings 19:9, 10 Reference Bible

Ecclesiastes 7:21 "..., do not give your heart to all the words that people may speak," - Reference Bible

Is there a special term for these seeming 'hoodies' that brothers gave talks in? 

Must be a Greenland tradition? 

brothers giving talks in Greenland.jpg

"there was Jehovah’s word for him, and it went on to say to him: “What is your business here, E·lijah?" To this (Elijah) he said: “I have been absolutely jealous for Jehovah the God of armies"- 1 Kings 19:9, 10 Reference Bible

Ecclesiastes 7:21 "..., do not give your heart to all the words that people may speak," - Reference Bible

1 hour ago, AH173 said:

Is there a special term for these seeming 'hoodies' that brothers gave talks in? 

Must be a Greenland tradition? 

brothers giving talks in Greenland.jpg

The Brothers in the Hood?BATEYES9.GIF

Anorak.jpg.gif

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

31 minutes ago, Tortuga said:

The broadcast is available on JW Broadcasting now..

Just finished 5 DVDs of the program for the Congregation and a few others without internet.  Now I can watch it from jwb. Yea!

4 hours ago, Friends just call me Ross said:

I don't know what language I ended up listening to, but this newest JW Broadcast song

was breathtakingly beautiful!!! FAINT2221.GIF Can't wait to hear it in the language of my heart.LOVE Warmth and feeling.gif

I agree Rosanne! Breathtakingly beautiful!  That song gets five stars from me!

5 Stars.jpg

For those who would like an mp3 version of Your Word Endures Forever, visit my extremely small collection of songs.

Edited by Sheep

Words to the January 2017 JW Broadcast song:Music SINGING.gif

Your Word Endures Forever
JW Broadcasting - January 2017

They looked up at the stars
With godly fear in their hearts.
They thanked their God up above
For revealing to them His love.

So You gave them your name,
A Kingdom hope to proclaim.
They’re words preserved for our day.
They’re faithful words to show the way.

They loved you from their heart, 
And they were proud to play their part.
Approved by you to preserve your Word,
Wrote it down so you would be heard.

Your Word endures forever,
And your sayings are, oh, so deep.
The good news you declare is a breath of fresh air,
And your sayings I just want to keep.

Oh, whatever your enemies tried,
They could not silence You.
Your loyal ones who loved your Word
Kept their faith, integrity too.

And when they tried to ban their Bibles,
They were prepared to give their lives.
For so strong was their faith and the witness they gave
Not one of your words was erased.

And so your Word endures forever,
The good news you declare is a breath of fresh air
And your sayings I just want to keep.

And you told us your name is Jehovah.
In your Word it’s plain to see.
So your name will endure.  All your words will come true
And we’ll praise you all of our days.

So your Word endures forever,
The good news you declare is a breath of fresh air
And your sayings I just want to keep, all of my days.

9 hours ago, dvds said:

What a intro..

Does it look like that truck is too tall to fit under the overhang? :o

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

58 minutes ago, Bob said:

That's what I said. It was very appropriate seeing where the studio is now situated.

My friends at the Tuxedo location told me that the studio would be in this building when I visited last August.  And there they are at Tuxedo's front door (not too far from Warwick).

1 hour ago, Chijwas said:

Going to miss that sign. I was not born in the truth, but now I wish it could be added as a historic monument. Born and raised in Brooklyn.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I wonder how they will land their planes now if they take the sign down?  Many unhappy pilots.

I was so glad to still be on holiday from work today so I could watch it this afternoon .. I absolutely loved the history of William Tynedale and how passionate he was for Jehovah's word - and how they smuggled the translated pages one by one in other (legal) books! It made me appreciate the fact that I have multiple copies of the Bible and I can freely read it whenever I want to. 

8 hours ago, Sheep said:

I agree Rosanne! Breathtakingly beautiful!  That song gets five stars from me!

5 Stars.jpg

For those who would like an mp3 version of Your Word Endures Forever, visit my extremely small collection of songs.

Thank you so much, Eric.  I have added it to my collection of spiritual songs on my iPod. :)  

Thank you also to Ross for the words. :) 

A very beautiful song. 

Don't give up .. it's just around the corner.