JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Four Letter Word Scramble Game

rocket

Interesting in that when the same situation was brought to your attention in the game "Same Words Used as a Verb and Noun," you continued as though it was ok for you to "not" to follow the same rules as the rest of the players! I used a group of words to comply with the game and 2 or 3 replies down, on the same page, you used the same group of words verbatim! Since you seem to get a kick out of pushing "rules" on us, a rule is a rule, whoever the players are! Think about it!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The difference between try and triumph is that little "umph"

6 hours ago, walkr2 said:

Interesting in that when the same situation was brought to your attention in the game "Same Words Used as a Verb and Noun," you continued as though it was ok for you to "not" to follow the same rules as the rest of the players! I used a group of words to comply with the game and 2 or 3 replies down, on the same page, you used the same group of words verbatim! Since you seem to get a kick out of pushing "rules" on us, a rule is a rule, whoever the players are! Think about it!

Oy Vey!

Making a mountain out of a molehill...is an idiom referring

to over-reactive, histrionic behavior where a person makes

too much of a minor issue.  It seems to have come into

existence in the 16th century.

Oy Vey!

Making a mountain out of a molehill...is an idiom referring
to over-reactive, histrionic behavior where a person makes
too much of a minor issue.  It seems to have come into
existence in the 16th century.

You don't understand the circumstances of this reply! I'm sure your reasoning will be different if it happened to you!

The difference between try and triumph is that little "umph"

20 hours ago, walkr2 said:

Did I object your your objection?  No I did not!  The game was not one in which it needed to be reset to a previous post as one post does not feed off the one before it.  In many of  the other games, The Last post is directly related to the previous one.  I don't mind at all if  someone catches me posting the same word twice on the same page.  The rule does not apply to a post 50 pages back or even one page back.

Like I said before, if you want to start a game with no rules, you are free to do so.

New Word:  Sine

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25